Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

England playing at Molineux

AberWolf

Reaction score
Amazing - wonder if STH's will get any priority windows over general sale

Jonzy54

In Memory
Reaction score
They also play Germany at Molineux next week
Edit
Apologies,I misread the article and thought it was the lionesses

topcat99

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Why is the Italy game behind closed doors?

Jonzy54

In Memory
Reaction score
It would be great if Kilman could play alongside Coady .If he does I wonder when was the last time Wolves had 2 players in the same full England team ?.Probably early 60’s unless I have forgotten something more recent

oldgoldheart

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
unless he is injured we will have the chance of watching the wolves captain also captain england against hungary, and the historical significance of that is much greater than fans of other clubs realise. i hope southgate understands this and lets him wear the arm band at least for part of the match. a very very proud moment for him and us

AndyY

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Let’s hope Coady and Kilman get starts, with Coady as Captain.

Wonder if the “temporary stand” between the SB and the SB will be done for this?

Sketchead

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Great that we have these games.

Will be interesting squad wise. March internationals will see a continuation of previous squad to some extent, with no ditching of those who've served the squad well previously.

However come June time that is where we're only a few months [and I think one more round of internationals...] away from the World Cup. There will be some changes. I wonder if Conor will make it, come June. He will if he ends the season as well as he's played so far.

Going to be a lot of moaning on here come March time and Max isn't in.

Jonzy54

In Memory
Reaction score
Great that we have these games.

Will be interesting squad wise. March internationals will see a continuation of previous squad to some extent, with no ditching of those who've served the squad well previously.

However come June time that is where we're only a few months [and I think one more round of internationals...] away from the World Cup. There will be some changes. I wonder if Conor will make it, come June. He will if he ends the season as well as he's played so far.

Going to be a lot of moaning on here come March time and Max isn't in.
I think Conor will be around until Qatar and that might be it .With it being at Molineux I can’t see Southgate leaving him out come June .

Frank Lincoln

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
unless he is injured we will have the chance of watching the wolves captain also captain england against hungary, and the historical significance of that is much greater than fans of other clubs realise. i hope southgate understands this and lets him wear the arm band at least for part of the match. a very very proud moment for him and us

I agree with this. Coady will be in the squad on merit, and given his performances this season he should be starting the game. And it would be good if Southgate gave Conor the armband for this match. Kilman also deserves to be in the squad.

Jonzy54

In Memory
Reaction score
It would be great if Kilman could play alongside Coady .If he does I wonder when was the last time Wolves had 2 players in the same full England team ?.Probably early 60’s unless I have forgotten something more recent
It might even be as far back as 1960

Bill S Preston Esq.

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
May well have players on both teams. That would be nice.

Jonzy54

In Memory
Reaction score
Flowers,Crowe and Hinton 62/63
think Flowers and Thomson 64/65
very few people seem to remember Bobby Thomson but he was the best L.B.
I have seen and Best and Greaves rated him
I remember him well .He went on to have his own roofing company and he tendered for some work with the Council but he was unsuccessful

Back
Top Bottom