Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Line up for Bournemouth

Bognor_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Quick turn around with a game against Bournemouth on Wednesday be interesting to see what people would go for regarding starting line up after that unconvincing Newcastle draw... Obviously also depends on what happens in the next couple of days of the transfer window!

Here is what I'd go with:

-----------------------------Sa---------------------------
-Semedo---------Collins------------Kilman-----Ait-Nouri-
------------------Neves------------Nunes---------------
-Guedes------------------Podence----------------Neto-
--------------------------Jimenez-----------------------

After their 9-0 loss this weekend against Liverpool really feel we need to go at them from the off and really look to get that early goal so for me I'd start Podence who I know hasn't started the season strongly but in and around the box feel he is best player when it comes to link up play...

OLDGOLD

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Same starting line up as today except Donk instead of Moutinho, and I would be likely to start making subs on about 55 minutes typically....

Skrilla

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Same team, barring any signings, except I'd put RAN in for Jonny. After his performance on Tuesday, very surprised to see RAN was the one who got dropped.

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Surprised no one has gone for Traore instead of Neto? Neto's still way off his game (like Jonny and Jimenez) and Traore will be fresh for Wednesday. That, of course, depends if he's still with us. I'd be sorry to lose him now as we are so slow and predictable the one thing Traore gives us is pace and unpredictability!

Tring Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season Winner 2011-2012 and r
Reaction score
Sa
Semedo, Collins, Kilman, RAN
Nunes, Neves
Adama, Podence, Neto
Guedes

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Same starting line up as today except Donk instead of Moutinho, and I would be likely to start making subs on about 55 minutes typically....
Never Dendonker as we're slow enough already. I think we need to leave Moutinho out personally; if we keep Ronan I'd give him a start. We really can't do any worse. Playing beside Neves could really bring him on. If we're not going to use him then ship him out.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Take moutinho out. He was very poor today. Podence as no ten. Ran in for Jonny. The rest the same although ideally a new striker to take Rauls place.

Skrilla

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Surprised no one has gone for Traore instead of Neto? Neto's still way off his game (like Jonny and Jimenez) and Traore will be fresh for Wednesday. That, of course, depends if he's still with us. I'd be sorry to lose him now as we are so slow and predictable the one thing Traore gives us is pace and unpredictability!
There's nothing unpredictable about Traore, it's just impossible to stop him over 5 yards. His movement off the ball is, and always will be, non existent. If you can't get the ball to him, he's a total passenger.

Bostin

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I know, I know, but I really don't think Moutinho is a benefit these days at all.

I think his role has been taken over by Nunes, who does it better. I don’t think Moutinho had a bad game, but I’d prefer to see an attacking midfielder in his place

T

TheConcourse

Can’t keep advocating clogging up midfield again to accommodate Moutinho who’s done **** all for the best part of 18 months? Jesus.

Sa
Semedo Collins Kilman RAN
Nunes Neves
Guedes Podence Neto
Raul

Can we please stop pinning our wingers back?

Sketchead

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Same team as today but would play Adama or Podence instead of Moutinho so we have an extra attacker on. Think they play five at the back with three centre mids so we could probably do with another forward on.

Back
Top Bottom