Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. WV10Wolf

I feel you could have one past player....

If you could sign any past player who would it be? My first game was 1989, so predictably I'd have Bully. He'd be the answer to our goal scoring problems. There's people in here though that saw us in the halcyon days so it'd be interesting to see who they would have.
  2. WV10Wolf

Stephen Fletcher - Sex Video Shame

Steven Fletcher is a sex pest #missusgone Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. WV10Wolf

Wardinho

Joined Brighton on a season long loan according to Tim Nash.
  4. WV10Wolf

The Bennies never cease to amuse me

......hciwmorB tseW ot emocleW Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
  5. WV10Wolf

10 years ago today

We beat Sheffield United in the play off final. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
  6. WV10Wolf

New kit mock ups

On my kit images thread it was mentioned that I could/should come up with some potential mock ups for next seasons kits, well bouyed by todays fine victory, here's the first three sets. They're not spectacular, and they more than likely will be nothing like what we end up with but their you...
  7. WV10Wolf

Dean Richards

RIP Deano Two years today. I've only just realised. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
  8. WV10Wolf

This is how to deal with racism in football.

Apologies if this has already been posted as it's from last year, but i've just seeen this and I thought I'd share it here for you're own enjoyment. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-m0TC_rtm0 I particuarly enjoy it at 1m28secs when they get him square in the plumbs
  9. WV10Wolf

Wolves kit images

Being a sad act, one of my hobbies is making things on photoshop. Recently, I thought I'd try and make as many Wolves kits past and present, home and away as I could. So here they are, incase you want to use them as avatars or as wall paper on your phones etc. If i've made any glaring $$$$ ups...
  10. WV10Wolf

If anyone has a spare brain cell...

...that they don't require, please let these guys have it. http://www.facebook.com/ProtestToGetMoxeyMorganOutOfWolves This is going to be embarassing for those particpating, and worse still be embarrassing for Wolves. EDIT: Almost as embarrassing as my inability to spell embarrassing
  11. WV10Wolf

January can't come soon enough.

Since promotion we've played 136 league games and won 33 of them. That's basically 1 in 4 games. The fact is the vast majority of the squad no longer know how to win games anymore. As many players who were signed by Mick need to be moved on ASAP. That's the only way we'll get out of this...
  12. WV10Wolf

Things that grinds your gears

What things annoy you for no apparent reason. People who cut their grass with a strimmer instead of a lawn mower People acting like they live in Harlem, despite growing up in Wolverhampton Glory hunters Vinegar bottles with out the stopper on them The cast of Hollyoakes People who will...
  13. WV10Wolf

Reviews for veet hair removal cream for men part 2

I saw this earlier on facebook..... After having been told my danglies looked like an elderly rastafarian I Decided to take the plunge and buy some of this Veet, as previous shaving Attempts had only been mildly succesful and I nearly put my back out trying To reach the more difficult bits...
  14. WV10Wolf

Karl Henry signs new four year deal

Fair play to him! Least someone wants to stay!
  15. WV10Wolf

24 years ago today....

Wolves winning the Sherpa Van Trophy 1988 - YouTube
  16. WV10Wolf

Next seasons squad

What do we all think next seasons squad will look like come the first game in August. Here's mine. GK == Hennessey De Vries Ikeme (Loanee Keeper for 6 months to cover for Hennessey's injury DEF === Zubar Foley Doherty Berra Stearman Johnson Mouyokolo Elokobi (New Left Back) MIDFIELD =======...
  17. WV10Wolf

Did anybody else...

...feel like this after we lost to Fulham? Or was it just me? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S9KXrRUZqtw&feature=plcp&context=C4d59672VDvjVQa1PpcFPVp1pFDXUGq7dltqjfBpqO1EMKKl8TCWw%3D
  18. WV10Wolf

Leigh Griffiths

....scored twice for Hibs on the weekend. Here's the highlights. http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/15319663.stm
Back
Top Bottom