Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

I feel you could have one past player....

WV10Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If you could sign any past player who would it be?

My first game was 1989, so predictably I'd have Bully. He'd be the answer to our goal scoring problems.

There's people in here though that saw us in the halcyon days so it'd be interesting to see who they would have.

Hollywood Wolf

Reaction score

My first game was 1989, so predictably I'd have Bully. He'd be the answer to our goal scoring problems.

There's people in here though that saw us in the halcyon days so it'd be interesting to see who they would have.
Peter Broadbent

Chungster

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
John Holsgrove.

We could do with the laughs.

Norris

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
For our team, right now, got to be Bully.

goldeneyed

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Peter Knowles - him and Costa would be tasty. But Bully of course, Bailey, Hibbitt, Waggy - all would be lightyears better than everyone we have now bar Costa who would be just about worthy to tie their shoelaces.

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
Torn between Hibbitt and Bull, but in reality it has to be Bully. I think we sometimes forget how good he was. Goalscorers are the most expensive players in the world for a reason - goals win games. In his pomp Bully would have scored a hat full in any division. I remember the South Bank singing "Bully's gonna get you...Bully's gonna get you" building to crescendo and the away team and fans would start pooping themselves...then he wouldn't let us down and bang in 2 or 3 goals on a regular basis. Head, left foot, right foot, tap-in, inside the area, outside the area, lobs, smashes... he had the lot.

NewarkWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Obviously bully is the choice for most but I'll also add Alex Rae

WolfLing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Most of the players people are picking are far too old to have any impact whatsoever.

berwickwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Since Kenny Hibbitt and Steve Bull have been chosen by others, and I'd have gone for Kenny, I'll go for Steve Daley. Just what our present team needs, real presence in midfield. Andy Gray a close second. Or fourth!

LG Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Way before my time but it has to be Billy Wright, surely.

Woburn Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The OP asked for one player but what if it had been say 4 or 5 players (the number PL has said are needed) what would you say? For me it would be these from McGarry's team. Richards, Dougan, Hibbitt, Bailey and Munro. Much as I loved Bully I would exclude him as he did not get his goals at the top level unlike king John. I would also exclude Waggy not because I did not think he was great, he was, but in Costa, Cav and maybe Graham we already have quality out wide.

DPE

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I would also take an in form SEB. Star.

oldgoldheart

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Ken hibbitt

Back
Top Bottom