Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Stephen Fletcher - Sex Video Shame

WV10Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Steven Fletcher is a sex pest

e6u6eqe6.jpg

#missusgone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

L

luckyjim

According to the Sun he only managed to score with himself last weekend - he's been caught sending sex videos of himself to a woman on snap-chat.

"This guy does not know me at all, and he is sending these videos of himself lying on the bed naked."

"It began at night and went until the next morning, messages, photos and videos. The videos are totally shocking and there is no denying that it's him. He is certainly not shy, that's for sure."

Apparently she copied 6 of the videos he sent on snapchat before they disappeared :embarassed:

It adds: "Scottish international Fletcher is identifiable by his gaudy tattoos and jug ears."

Also reports he is on £70,000 a week at Sunderland.

B

bridgnorthwolf

Not good.

But not the worst thing he's done this week...

The Professional

'Unprofessional'
Reaction score
Old jug head is endearing himself to the Mackems this weekend then??:D

L

luckyjim

What an utter $$$$ he has become.

With all that's happened in the past couple of weeks, Roger and Jamie are now only the fourth and fifth biggest $$$$s to have played for Wolves within the last couple of years.

Vietnam Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
With all that's happened in the past couple of weeks, Roger and Jamie are now only the fourth and fifth biggest $$$$s to have played for Wolves within the last couple of years.

:D look on the bright side :D

E

EASTWOOD_WOLF_JUNIOR

Another fine example of an overpaid footballer who has no idea how fortunate he is to have the living he has. Glad we got rid and if sunderland have any sense they Will too.

L

luckyjim

I think we should all take our hats off to the woman - she's done a number on the Sunderland plonker-puller, just like he did to us. Free tickets and a complimentary pie to her please Jez.

Vietnam Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think we should all take our hats off to the woman - she's done a number on the Sunderland plonker-puller, just like he did to us. Free tickets and a complimentary pie to her please Jez.

Absolutely agree .... She must have been stringing the sad $$$$ along for hours :D what a legend ! Also had the presence of mind to download whatever horror it was he put up.

WV10Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Seconded

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PREM.L.L

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
again....What a pillock. Just watching the game yesterday thinking he was a proper quality striker for us, now i'm glad he's $$$$ed off!

D

Deleted member 3545

Not the end of the world that he as sent some piccies of his $$$$ to some lass. I bet many on have done something similar

D

Dewsburywolf

The Sun report £70k a week and The Mirror £40k. Be nice to think that his salary is plummeting alongside his standards. Spitting is as low as it gets!

And spitting on someone is even worse, to film it & upload it to social media sites multiplies it tenfold (possibly many more)

W

we8wba

The Sun report £70k a week and The Mirror £40k. Be nice to think that his salary is plummeting alongside his standards. Spitting is as low as it gets!

Guessing one is before tax?

T

Truckawolf

Next time he plays at molineux we can all sing without a hint of hatred or sarcasm "Steven Fletcher your a ******, your a ******"

L

luckyjim

Absolutely agree .... She must have been stringing the sad $$$$ along for hours :D what a legend ! Also had the presence of mind to download whatever horror it was he put up.

Quite literally got his comeuppance :D

WalsallWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He looked disinterested and unfit as a sub yesterday.

He was absolutely sublime for us, which probably just highlights just how poor the rest of the squad was, but it seems, possibly that his best days may have been at Wolves.

Ponty

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Guessing one is before tax?

No doubt you're correct but I like thinking he's had his pay cut. The sex story is quite funny but the spitting one shows the man's true colours.

Manic88

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
To his girlfriend "sorry love,head had gone"

But really, is it that much to be ashamed of? The silly slag leading him on (and no doubt replying with some photos) to earn a few quid from the sun should be more ashamed

Hrothgar

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He perhaps better get his eyes tested................

Sussex Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Both reports just show that he has little respect for his partner or other human beings, and that he must be as thick as ****. He's a public figure as a PL striker, so did he not think someone might grab the opportunity to sell their story to the papers, or others would find his posting of spitting on the rickshaw driver as disgraceful? #wellrid

Back
Top Bottom