Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

New kit mock ups

WV10Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
On my kit images thread it was mentioned that I could/should come up with some potential mock ups for next seasons kits, well bouyed by todays fine victory, here's the first three sets.

They're not spectacular, and they more than likely will be nothing like what we end up with but their you go. We know that Puma is our new kit supplier and a poster alluded to the fact that it was an odds on certainity that What House? will be our new sponsor.

Set One home, away & third
wolveshome1copy.png
wolvesaway1copy.png
wolvesthird1copy.png

A

andyc225

I like the third kit from set 1.

Is it just me or does the "What House?" logo look a bit bland?

W

WasStefan

Think what house would be an okay sponsor. Doesn't look bad at all.

Reaction score
Whathouse is unobtrusive isn't it... Would be happy if the sponsor looked like that. Would also be keen on a more modern, European looking kit like some of those above

Sent using TapaTalk

A

andyc225

Whathouse is unobtrusive isn't it... Would be happy if the sponsor looked like that. Would also be keen on a more modern, European looking kit like some of those above

Sent using TapaTalk

I'd like to see something along the lines of this season's BVB kits. I think that the "What House?" logo almost looks too unobtrusive if that's possible. The idea of a nicely blended sponsor will grow on me though I imagine.

Reaction score
I'd like to see something along the lines of this season's BVB kits. I think that the "What House?" logo almost looks too unobtrusive if that's possible. The idea of a nicely blended sponsor will grow on me though I imagine.

Is there such a thing? Reminds me a bit of Waitrose on Reading's kit, doesn't stand out. May not even be WhatHouse in the end though I suppose!

Sent using TapaTalk

W

WasStefan

Speechless

O

Oxford_Wolf

On my kit images thread it was mentioned that I could/should come up with some potential mock ups for next seasons kits, well bouyed by todays fine victory, here's the first three sets.

They're not spectacular, and they more than likely will be nothing like what we end up with but their you go. We know that Puma is our new kit supplier and a poster alluded to the fact that it was an odds on certainity that What House? will be our new sponsor.

Set One home, away & third
wolveshome1copy.png
wolvesaway1copy.png
wolvesthird1copy.png

Yes please... Now how do we go about getting you a job at puma?

L

leeb

is what house our 'proper' sponsors next year? if so, Jeeeeez!

I fully appreciate the quality of these mock ups but hope that 1 .this isnt our main sponsor, and 2. none of these are our kits..

freezin

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
What house... Are they our sponsors?

Ian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'd take the home kit from the second mock up... the white kit from the first... and the black V from the 3rd.

Having said that they all are an improvement on our current kits, well done.

Phitsanulok (Poole) Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The sponsor letters will be bigger than that and will be in corporate colours - white writing on a red background. Funnily a sort of reverse of Redrow London's colours.

Last edited by a moderator:

AndyP

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The sponsor letters will be bigger than that and will be in corporate colours - white writing on a red background. Funnily a sort of reverse of Redrow London's colours.

I think your'e right. Wishful thinking for the logo to be as understated as in the mockups WV10Wolf has created (as good as they are).

it will be this on the front and it will look very very $$$$!

logo.png

S

Swansea Wolves

I like 1,1; 2,2; 2;3 and 3;3 - good work.

I remember you doing a mock up on the other thread with a diagonally striped design - that for me was really exciting.

I think it would be so good for the club if a fan was involved in the design of next season's kit. We sorely need to feel closer to the club again and this would be small, but good step in the right direction.

Wolv3nsam

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I thought the SportingBet contract had another season left? Or am I mistaken?

W

wolfyjoe

is what house our 'proper' sponsors next year? if so, Jeeeeez!

I fully appreciate the quality of these mock ups but hope that 1 .this isnt our main sponsor, and 2. none of these are our kits..

why would you not want what house to be our sponsor? let's hope you have a decent explanation and it's not something stupid like, ' we should be sponsored by a bigger company coz we're a big club'

OLDGOLD

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Speechless
For once I almost agree with Andy. I we are to have a sponsors logo, then I think it does need to look a bit bolder. The writing looks a little 'weak', needs bolding up..... Strip set 1 for me

Macman

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Does anyone know when the new kits for next season will be for sale? I have tried to look on the club website, but quite frankly, trying to navigate on the site is like trying to play a game of Frogger.

WV10Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Does anyone know when the new kits for next season will be for sale? I have tried to look on the club website, but quite frankly, trying to navigate on the site is like trying to play a game of Frogger.

From what I remember from the initial press release regarding them it said April 27th. We're due to play in it last game of the season I think

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

SmokeyGB

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I loved that mock up on Twitter with the 3 leaping Wolves on shoulder, That was mint.
I see the work put in on these mock ups but not a fan of banding (makes up big guys look fatter)

Sedgley Gold N Black

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Any chance of mocking up a plain black or white away kit with a collar and a single diagonal gold stripe please?

Henry Palfrey

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
What sponsor is going to spend tens of thousands of pounds on an 'unobtrusive' logo?

The whole point is that their logo/brand is seen and publicised. From their pov the more it stands out the better, particularly if you are a company trying to break into new market or a small company trying to expand your market share in an existing area.

Nice kits by the way.

Back
Top Bottom