Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Leigh Griffiths

Jonzy54

In Memory
Reaction score
I know it's not easy to judge from the brief highlights but he showed great pace to close the keeper down for his first and then it was a good finish for his second.Yes he is small,but he is nippy ala Johnson.I certainly wouldn't give up on him yet.He might be a bit of a find,time will tell.

WV10Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I know it's not easy to judge from the brief highlights but he showed great pace to close the keeper down for his first and then it was a good finish for his second.Yes he is small,but he is nippy ala Johnson.I certainly wouldn't give up on him yet.He might be a bit of a find,time will tell.

I was impressed with the pace he showed closing the keeper down, and then his composure to disposses the 'keeper without fouling him.

His finish for his second was also impressive, from such a tight angle.

I read today Hibs want to extend his loan in January. I do hope by then that we're a bit more comfortable in the league as he needs game time here to improve.

we love jez moxey

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
and our other out on loan striker Andy Keogh is getting rave reviews at Leeds. Their fans see the stumbling block as his price. .. they think he's worth over a million and won't be able to afford him!!

F

FLEET WOLF

and our other out on loan striker Andy Keogh is getting rave reviews at Leeds. Their fans see the stumbling block as his price. .. they think he's worth over a million and won't be able to afford him!!

I can just see it now, we survive by the skin of our teeth, Leeds get promoted, sign him and beat us 2-0 at Mol in the first game of the season, with Keogh getting both!

we love jez moxey

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I can just see it now, we survive by the skin of our teeth, Leeds get promoted, sign him and beat us 2-0 at Mol in the first game of the season, with Keogh getting both!

He's out of contract this season anyway isn't he? If we could recall him I think we should.

Wolves in Limerick

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Why? To have a group of "fans" start tearing his confidence to shreds again. It won't matter how he performs they will be quite happy to wait in the long grass.

goldfish

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
That's an absolutely cracking finish from Griffiths for his second. From these highlights (and a few others I've seen) he reminds me of Hunt: he's a scampering little so-and-so.

WalsallWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just shows what a bit of confidence can do for you re Keogh. Yes he isnt PL quality but is a good Championship forward and Leeds have gave him the license to enjoy his football and fairplay to him.

Griffiths looked very lightweight and uninvolved in the games i saw of him in pre-season but regardless of how poor the SPL is that second finish was of prem standard.

Sutton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Why? To have a group of "fans" start tearing his confidence to shreds again. It won't matter how he performs they will be quite happy to wait in the long grass.

Totally agree,some of our fans seem to take a sadistic pleasure in destroying certain players within our club even when they play well.

P

Penk Wolf

I know you are talking about Keogh, but I heard people booing Griffiths in the friendly against Crewe.

Golden_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Fair play to the lad. Still wish we loaned him to a Championship club but oh well.

Once again please leave Keogh at Leeds. He would be one bad game away from fans destroying his confidence again. He's a good championship player; sadly he doesn't have a strong enough mentality to deal with the hostile atmosphere at the Mol.

F

FLEET WOLF

I know you are talking about Keogh, but I heard people booing Griffiths in the friendly against Crewe.

If that is true about Griffiths, it is really unbelievable and sums up some of the bloody chavs that 'support' our Club!

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
When I first saw him I said we'll never see him a Wolves shirt. He's a bit of a star in Scotland and that's where he'll stay imo.

stever

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
When I first saw him I said we'll never see him a Wolves shirt. He's a bit of a star in Scotland and that's where he'll stay imo.

Agree with that. Its a poor league so you cant judge whether he will cut it in the PL.

P

PeteWolf

Totally agree,some of our fans seem to take a sadistic pleasure in destroying certain players within our club even when they play well.
Are you two for real? What do you think Molineux is actually like on a matchday, because the way you and all the other superfans describe it, it isn't the ground I know.

Andy Keogh isn't good enough full stop. It's nothing to do with the fans, he's the living endorsement that it's 90% in the head, 10% in the feet. People seem to have easily forgotten how chance after chance he'd dilly dally around before losing the ball once 10 men of the opposition were back in front of him. He shouldn't be playing football if he has to live in a bubble of love and support just to look like an average second tier player (something Cardiff and Bristol City fans would back up when he bombed there as well).

Back
Top Bottom