Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Dean Richards

WV10Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
RIP Deano

Two years today. I've only just realised.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Purple Ronnie

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
There's only one Deano and it ain't Saunders. Much missed rip Deano

A

andyc225

Two years since that Tottenham game. :O

RIP Deano. Sorry that this clown is here trying to steal your nickname.

E

Essex Wolf

Always remember Deano scoring direct from a corner in front of the SB V's the Albion I believe to make it 2-0. Great player and amazed that it's 2yrs already.

Gone but not forgotten.

freezin

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He was a fellow Bradford lad.
Got me and my dad tickets for a home game and we ended up in the players lounge after the game.
It was literally days after Keith Curle had signed, i remember KC was sat nursing a fresh orange.
Seemed like a little bloke sat down.

Good memories.

A girl who works for me is very good friends with his wife Sam.

Cookyssweetleftfoot

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
36 is just no age.
The guy was just pure quality when we signed him from Bradford.

D

Deleted member 3751

Cracking player, sadly missed and the game against Spurs just after his death was a fitting tribute.

R.I.P.

SmokeyGB

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I work with his cousin, She mentioned it today as she was close to him and knows i support Wolves

B

Bankswolf II

The spurs game was a lovely tribute to a great player quality match

One of the early players I grew up watching and a man I couldn't begrudge when he went on to bigger clubs shame he didnt reach his full destiny of playing regularly for England

RIP Deano

D

Dewsburywolf

I work with his cousin, She mentioned it today as she was close to him and knows i support Wolves

The new guy at work (Bradford born & raised) knows his father & when I said I was a Wolves fan it helped us bond as colleagues

Sad sad day when he died, if only he hadn't crashed his car that night

RIP Deano you could (& indeed should) have been a Wolves legend

W

wolvesman

36 is just no age.
The guy was just pure quality when we signed him from Bradford.

Great player and nice bloke. Remember him dancing through the defence (at Barnsley I think) and rescuing the game for us. His early demise seems to put our own current predicament in some kind of perspective for me.
Hope his family are well.

The Professional

'Unprofessional'
Reaction score
God rest Dean. You were fantastic for us in an exciting era at the club. Miss you.

F

FLEET WOLF

He was a tremendous centre half-when you think of the clowns we have now, like Berra and Johnson!

WS10Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season 2013-14
Reaction score
Hard to believe it's been two years. I'm honest enough to admit that that Tottenham game was one of the only times I've cried at a football match, when his wife and kids came onto the pitch, and you realise that players have a life outside of football. RIP Deano.

W

wolvesultra

as a kid who started going to Wolves on a regular basis around 1994, Dean Richards was one of my first hero's. I'll always look back at those time with fondness, on the pitch it just seemed a constant (and failed) struggle to get promotion to the promised land but at least then there seemed a togertherness feel to the club.

I'll specifically always remeber the big man for the Derby Away game when he scored 2 in a 3-3 thriller, it was only my 3rd ever away game and still remains one of my favourite. Can still picture him and the other players running over to us as i got squashed at the front of the terrace.

Rest In Peace Deano

Back
Top Bottom