Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Did anybody else...

L

liquidatorwolf

I was like this against Albion, Fulham was more expected I think, I enjoyed the positivity amongst the away fans the whole game.

yateleywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I couldn`t agree less the `positivity` of the away fans got on my nerves last week.Perhaps because i wasn`t feeling 100% but i was just angry and wanted to have a go at the team.

All `lets pretend we scored` etc is ******* if they play like that today i think the reaction will be abit different. I can put up with the mis-placed passes but the attitude of giving up and not looking bothered really winds me up.

kennyB

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I was just extremely disappointed at the thought of us playing in the championship next season. Lose today and that's a cert.

WV10Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I couldn`t agree less the `positivity` of the away fans got on my nerves last week.Perhaps because i wasn`t feeling 100% but i was just angry and wanted to have a go at the team.

What were they meant to do? It's called gallows humour.

Two or the biggest defeats I've ever witnessed live was Wolves 0-6 Southhampton and TNS 5-0 Aberystwyth Town (when I was at uni, I followed Aberystwyth Town) On both of these occasionas the atmoshphere amongst the sets of fans was brilliant.

As stupid as it sounds but I felt proud the day we lost 6-0 to Southampton. We were singing non-stop, mexican waving and clapped them off the pitch as if we'd won the title. It was a great atmosphere. I wish every game could be like that.

AW

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

All `lets pretend we scored` etc is ******* if they play like that today i think the reaction will be abit different. I can put up with the mis-placed passes but the attitude of giving up and not looking bothered really winds me up.

We had all spent loads of money on a weekend in London so wanted to enjoy ourselves. FairPlay to all the fans singing through the park on the way back too.

What else could we do?

L

liquidatorwolf

I don't know how you can critisice the fans who went on a rainy sunday and managed to sing from the 1st - 90th no matter what happened. Fair play to those who went.

Oh When the Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Our support sometimes is terrible! At 0 0 very few people were singing, but come 5 0 down everyone was involved. People need to loosen up and realise its only a game of football.

Wolves are struggling at the bottom of the league and arent going to win as many games as we all want them to. Yes the performances and everything could be better, but dont let these ruin what potentially are very good weekends and day trips.

Win or lose, we'll always follow.

WonderWolf

WoWoWoobsykins
Reaction score
:D...funny

No, I never get to that state......just feel deflated and down for a while.

I'm surprised this thread hasn't been 'happy-clamped' by UEAwolf.....encouragement and incitement of violence and hooliganism against what looks like rare and expensive hardwood stuff!...an insult to the habitat of certain tribes and the like.:dong:...:D

Back
Top Bottom