Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. scrufftyguy

Nuno - The Big Interview

Haven’t seen this posted anywhere, 37 minutes of pure Nuno. Well worth a watch... The Big Interview | Nuno Espírito Santo
  2. scrufftyguy

Thelwell interview

Interview with Kevin Thelwell in The Guardian... Wembley just the start for Wolves’ dreams and ambitions
  3. scrufftyguy

BBC video about Romain Saiss

BBC Sport Africa profiles Saiss... Romain Saiss: From non-league to FA Cup glory? - BBC Sport
  4. scrufftyguy

Wolves official podcast - Old Gold Club

Old Gold Club the new Wolves FC podcast is now available. Here’s a link to subscribe if you listen to podcasts on iTunes... Old Gold Club by Wolverhampton Wanderers on Apple Podcasts Details of the first episode... “Carl Ikeme joins Mikey Burrows and Chris Iwelumo as the first inductee into Old...
  5. scrufftyguy

Official Wolves App

Released today... Wolves lauch official club app A few minor problems that need ironing out but generally looks decent.
  6. scrufftyguy

New look 2018-19 match day programmes

Looks great, illustrated by Wolves supporting artist Louise Cobbold.... Ikeme Painting To Front Villarreal Programme
  7. scrufftyguy

Left wing back replacements

Now that Douglas has left we’re starting to look a bit light for LWBs with Vinagre and Jonny (who Nuno may actually prefer playing on the right) our main options. I seem to remember some early links/rumours about Ryan Bertrand and Luke Shaw and we’re still being linked with Oleksandr Zinchenko...
  8. scrufftyguy

Champions League final free online

Not sure if this is widely known, if I’m reading this How to watch the Champions League final for free: TV, 4K, online, mobile right none BT Sport subscribers can watch a free stream of the Champions League final tomorrow. It’s available at Real Madrid v Liverpool: FREE Champions League final...
  9. scrufftyguy

What shirt colour do you want?

There’s been a lot of discussion recently on shirt colours and “old gold” so thought it’d be interesting to see what shirt colour people would most like to see us in. This isn’t about “what colour is old gold?” or “which shirt colour did you like best?” it’s trying to see what colour shirt...
  10. scrufftyguy

Molineux expansion

Fosun have now started to look into how to expand Molineux when/if we go up. Presumably more details once the Fans Parliament minutes come out... https://www.expressandstar.com/sport/football/wolverhampton-wanderers-fc/2017/10/05/wolves-revisiting-molineux-expansion-plans
  11. scrufftyguy

Who negotiates the transfer deals?

It seems we're being a lot more savvy this transfer window and it got me wondering who's ultimately responsible for the signings? I guess Thelwell puts together the list of players who we approach but who actually decides on length of contract, how much we'll pay etc. Is it Laurie, Jeff...
  12. scrufftyguy

Lonergan wanting move away?

According to Sunday's print edition of The Sun... http://the72.co.uk/82914/wolverhampton-wanderers-player-wants-move-back-north-west/
  13. scrufftyguy

Infrastructure investment?

Noticed on the article about Wolves' new betting partner that there was a mention to investment in infrastructure... “With a new Head Coach coming in, major investment in players and infrastructure, plus some of the most loyal and passionate fans you will find anywhere, we feel Wolves are the...
  14. scrufftyguy

England U21's

Both Iorfa and Hause start for U21's against Switzerland. Game just about to start on BT Sport. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. scrufftyguy

Have we really strengthened?

I'm really happy with the signings we've made so far but when you look on paper I can't believe we're really that much stronger than last season. De Vries is a like for like replacement for the Hann....good competition or possible 1st choice depending on form. Johnson looks like a quality...
  16. scrufftyguy

Academy graduates

According to to this http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/en/wolverhampton-wanderers-reserves/startseite/verein_24226.html some of our youngsters contracts end tonight! Notably Malone, Hemmings and Bennett (maybe some others as I didn't check them all). Does anyone know if this is correct? Looking...
  17. scrufftyguy

Ashley Hemmings

I see Hemmings got a run out today! I was surprised that MM decided to give him a run out, even though there was no real pressure so it was an ideal starter game for him. How did he play? Do you think Mick will have him in or around the squad next year? I know we still need a quality striker...
  18. scrufftyguy

Who's contracts need renewing?

I know Jody's contract is up at the end of the season, and personally I think he's done enough to get another year (depending who else is signed of course). But what's the score with other players contracts....did Jarvis ever sign that new deal?
  19. scrufftyguy

Could you ever welcome Davies back to Wolves?

I want to put this Davies thing to rest but I just want to know how people feel about the idea of the prodigal son returning! Say we get into the Premier League and we've got an option on buying him back when he leaves Bolton. Who would be happy to see him play for Wolves again?
  20. scrufftyguy

Wales v Azerbaijan

http://www.faw.org.uk/news/1128 Hennessey and Edwards both start, Vokes has a place on the bench! :)
Back
Top Bottom