Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Lonergan wanting move away?

Oldgold Wolfcub

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
So who is going to be the first to start a petition to beg him to stay?

USA Wolf

President, Jordan Graham Fan Club
Reaction score
Not shocking. He'd been pretty open that he wanted to play a lot when we signed him. You'd be hard pressed to find someone on here who has nothing but nice things to say about him. A move will be for the best.

Golden_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hopefully another one we can ship out ASAP.

Not good enough for where we want to be or even currently are. He'd want to play more.

All the best if he gets a move.

O

OldburyWolf

Good, hopefully he moves on we bring in a new number 1 and Ikeme drops to the bench.

Bugsy911

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
As bad a keeper that ive seen in my time watching us close the door behind you on the way out.

S

ShropshireLad

As bad a keeper that ive seen in my time watching us close the door behind you on the way out.
Stack wasn't wonderful. It's summat that I found a bit of a disappointment as I knew his dad at uni and he was a good guy. He even taught at a local school and sadly came to very unfortunate end.

Tipton Wolves

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I will drive him to wherever he needs to go. We can go to the pork joint on the way to get a couple of baps.

L

Lycan

Bolton deserve Lonergan. Wigan as well. Would be thrilled to see him end up at either one of those clubs.

NottsWolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Wants a move away or knows he's surplus to requirements?:rolleyes:

ManningtreeWolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Did you ever see Boswell Hansbury and Kearns ?
IMO Lonergan is as poor as we've had in a GK position since Tony Lange played in those first few games in our return to the 2nd tier in 89/90. Both put me on constant edge, especially from crosses and corners,!

Woburn Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Lonergan is an average cover keeper. I would like to see Ikeme as the number 2 with a quality GK installed as number 1 and let's face it Nuno ought to be a good judge of that.

Very Proud (AKA Still Proud)

Prouder than a proud thing in Proudville
Reaction score
He'll be quite a catch for someone. Some manager will be in a bit of a flap right now trying to save their job and will be willing to take a leap of faith to reassure the board their club is in safe hands. I'm tipping him to end up someplace where their goals are high and their expectations are low and to the left. Hope they don't end up paying the penalty.

D

Deleted member TW5162

Excellent! One of the worst all round goalkeepers I have every seen at Wolves.

W

Wichenford Wolf

De Gea is supposedly moving on from Man U. Perhaps Lonergan is flagging up his availability.

Mark Rankines Lovechild

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Jumping before he is pushed. Not just saying this because he wants to leave (apparently) but he is one of the poorest keepers I have seen at Wolves.

Occasionally a great shot stopper but prone to blunders, flaps at crosses (if he deins to come off his line) and terrible distribution.

I will be relieved not to see him involved in the first team.

Back
Top Bottom