Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Thelwell interview

rincewind

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Good interview though goes over ground that's familiar to us.

Mugwump

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think its a typical before a big FA cup game article. Not much we havent heard before.

The only real part of that article that should be sent out everywhere is the bit about Mendes. Of course when you have the best agent in the world available to you then you would be stupid not use him, and we have ( Nuno and his staff, Jota, Neves, Jimenez, Jonny, Moutinho, Patricio, Boly, Cav, Vinagre etc ). Its very clear though he doesn't control our transfer dealings, but i'd say we have leaned on him probably more than some would like to get us to this position, and until we start getting our best players from other agents we will always get these silly accusations thrown at us.

SA Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
'We're all daring to dream'!

Pagey

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Good move, hes probably the only Director who knows football

Jonzy54

In Memory
Reaction score
Fosun must rate him because he was very much LD’s man

WonderWolf

WoWoWoobsykins
Reaction score
Excellent. A footballing man on the Board can only be a good thing.

A natural with our 3-5-2 system albeit in a different way with the current 'idea'.....but development and progression is what it's all about, you move with the times.

Has certainly come a long way since getting shouted at by the Moxter at Euston station(?) all that time a go. Understood the need to get rid of ********* to be able to progress with a new direction.....very likely aided the process of ridding us of the future-resistant bomb squad.

Fully deserves it.

D

Deleted member 5910

Fair play to KT, Fosun rate him and that's all that matters. Seems like a crucial part of our infrastructure now.

AlexWolvesHD

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Good for him, wonder what additional duties he takes on with the promotion.

Elvis Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
MANY thanks for posting this KS.

Last edited:

Phitsanulok (Poole) Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Great news now can we stop the rubbish on here and just support the club
Who are getting everything right.

K

KnowleWolf

He was definitely in LD’s corner mate
No doubt they were aligned however my point is that those who don’t know the man overlook he’s very much his own man. I would argue he is a co architect of the football blueprint that Fosun have embraced. Yes Fosun have added to it together with a big cheque book. KT has had flak over the years but often it’s for decisions where he’s been asked to fit a quart into a pint pot. Yet he’s survived a number of owners and regimes. Next time Mixers bump into those who know about Academy development, recruitment and technical understanding ask about KT.

Jonzy54

In Memory
Reaction score
No doubt they were aligned however my point is that those who don’t know the man overlook he’s very much his own man. I would argue he is a co architect of the football blueprint that Fosun have embraced. Yes Fosun have added to it together with a big cheque book. KT has had flak over the years but often it’s for decisions where he’s been asked to fit a quart into a pint pot. Yet he’s survived a number of owners and regimes. Next time Mixers bump into those who know about Academy development, recruitment and technical understanding ask about KT.
I wasn’t knocking him merely acknowledging that Fosun have recognised his attributes.Similar to the scouting staff ,medical staff ,the sports scientists,sports analysts,the dieticians and physios there are many key components in getting players into the club ,getting them on to the field of play and keeping them there .

Sussex Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Good for him, wonder what additional duties he takes on with the promotion.

Not being sarcastic, but in the absence of a LD replacement, probably co-signing contracts and payments, authorising accounts, and other such administrative joys as a director!

Practicality aside, well done Kevin. A key part of the Wolves set up.

Back
Top Bottom