Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. Munro Munro

Jeff Shi In

Good honest letter to the fans from Jeff has explained the position , JL was backed with good money to keep us up, some of these JL signings haven’t exactly set the place on fire . Now he wants more or what ? He runs off!
  2. Munro Munro

Leonardo Jardim

worth a shout?
  3. Munro Munro

3 or 4 at the back?

I am not sure 4 at the back is the way to go and is the answer to our attacking options . I find it pretty limited and especially exposes our attacking full backs. I certainly think Johnny does not suit the system he is asked to defend and attack without the support from behind when caught up...
  4. Munro Munro

FA Cup Kits

Why are Chelsea in yellow? ruined it for me
  5. Munro Munro

Spain / Traore

Traore has not figured yet in the Spain friendlies, is it the injury in the last game for us that's keeping him out?
  6. Munro Munro

Roberto Martinez

Roberto Martinez anyone?, if he feels he has come to the end with Belgium, he could be our equivalent of Rogers at Leicester. Good record in the prem, good style of play, can handle players and brings on younger talent. I don't know how this would sit with the Mendes angle though
  7. Munro Munro

Out of Darkness

Hi my mate has written a poem, its about our current situation with a Wolverhampton connection. He asked me to put a tune with it and its turned out to be a bit of an anthem. If you fancy a listen here is a link to Spotify where you can here it in full hope this is ok moderators
  8. Munro Munro

Wolves v Torino TV?

Hi can't make it tomorrow, does anyone know if this game will be available on Wolves TV, if it works this time!
  9. Munro Munro

Fantasy League

Hi could anyone give me the code to join the Molineux Mix fantasy football league please many thanks
  10. Munro Munro

City kit

A disgrace, its ruining a one off spectacle, its disrespecting Newport disrespecting the FA Cup and is closer in colour to Newport than their first kit.
  11. Munro Munro

Just thinking

Morata out of Chelsea just a thought
  12. Munro Munro

England starting 11

Based on Nunos system here is my England team Pickford Dier Mcguire Stones Walker Young Henderson Loftus Cheek Sterling Rashford...
  13. Munro Munro

Football Insider

Have noticed an article on Football Insider with the headline "Joke Club" " you have let us down" fans reaction on Wolves loss to Forest. On closer inspection the tweet this headline was taken from was a photo of a guy with a flag not even at Molineux and another from a game probably 6 years...
  14. Munro Munro

Hawthorns standing trial

cant see it making any difference down there
  15. Munro Munro

Is this how it is

This is how i see it, i may be cynical but non the less here we go Fosun a business would like to be able to make money out of the rich Premiership industry, if they can get a side promoted then all well and good. If not they can still make money by using the club to filter players from an...
  16. Munro Munro

Omar Bogle

Wigans latest signing from Grimsby, scored two on Saturday, a player i wish we would have taken a punt on, reminds me of Bully
  17. Munro Munro

Weimann

Any first impressions from Saturday anyone?
  18. Munro Munro

Never mind we were great once

19. Munro Munro

KJ Rotherham Boss

Good luck Kenny
  20. Munro Munro

Coady

It could be that Coady has found his best position at CH as i find him to one paced in midfield
Back
Top Bottom