Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Football Insider

Munro Munro

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Have noticed an article on Football Insider with the headline "Joke Club" " you have let us down" fans reaction on Wolves loss to Forest. On closer inspection the tweet this headline was taken from was a photo of a guy with a flag not even at Molineux and another from a game probably 6 years ago. What is the motivation of Football Insider?, do they cynically trawl through whatever appears to manipulate and contrive sensational headlines just for the sake of it?. I don't for one instance believe they have it in for us in particular its blanket crass agenda right across the board.

FAKE NEWS

Last edited:
E

E is for idiot.

It's a clickbait website. Their aim is get your interest, either positive or negative, and get you to share your thoughts so other people go to the site. They have achieved their goal it seems.

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
So click bait earns them money somehow?

Yeah. Basically right, most websites like that will make their money through adverts. The more traffic you get to your site, the more money you can ask for and get from adverts and companies. So if you write a load of rubbish to deliberately get fans of a club going to your site to moan, it's job done because you can show companies the amount of hits on your page.

Munro Munro

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Yeah. Basically right, most websites like that will make their money through adverts. The more traffic you get to your site, the more money you can ask for and get from adverts and companies. So if you write a load of rubbish to deliberately get fans of a club going to your site to moan, it's job done because you can show companies the amount of hits on your page.
Thanks for the insight

E

E is for idiot.

Basically, right...

That is all I hear off people these days. Every explanation starts with Basically, right.

So how does this thermonuclear reactor get shrunk so it is small enough to power your electric toothbrush?

Basically, right...

ARGH.

Apologies, I think I am just getting old as ****.

Back
Top Bottom