Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

KJ Rotherham Boss

Perton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Big challenge for him but the best appointment they could make under the circumstances.

Sedgley Gold N Black

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Good luck Jackett, great appointment for Rotherham although he has a mountain to climb.

D

Deleted member 4309

Good lucky Kenny apart from when you play us obviously.

Aylesbury Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hope he does well with them - good luck Kenny.
Wonder if he'll be back in January to take some of his trusted favourites away from Molineux to help him out?

wwbug

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Very good luck to him. I always find it interesting where our guys end up. We fans get a lot of stick for our moaning and expectations. But Morgan and Moxey - your man is taking on the bottom club in The Championship. And you expected him to get us to the promised land. Never.

Jonzy54

In Memory
Reaction score
Very good luck to him. I always find it interesting where our guys end up. We fans get a lot of stick for our moaning and expectations. But Morgan and Moxey - your man is taking on the bottom club in The Championship. And you expected him to get us to the promised land. Never.
Don't forget where their previous choice is too?Out of the game !

E

Edgmond Wolf

Best of luck to Kenny Jackett with his new appointment

I will remember him well and applaud him on his return to Molineux

A very principled and decent bloke

jrpb-3

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

and where were we when he came here ?

Anyway good luck Kenny

Golden_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Good luck Kenny. About his level. Hopefully gets a good reception when he comes here.

JuliusCaesar

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Good luck Kenny. Good bloke, good manager.

D10QZFy.png

Jonzy54

In Memory
Reaction score
In effect he has a more secure job at Rotherham.He was on a one year rolling contract here.They have engaged him on a 3 year deal .

WolfLing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Whats zengas level then?

Zenga has won titles abroad. He has also had shocking stints at some clubs. Having never managed in England he is somewhat of an unknown quantity with potential.

Kenny has only ever managed in England and his best ever finish was 7th place in the 2nd tier with us in 2014/15. He will probably never improve on this.

Good luck to him.

W

WasStefan

Your logic sort of falls down when you come to Solbakken

Tring Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season Winner 2011-2012 and r
Reaction score
Best of luck Kenny. Really tough ask to keep them up.

Ironfistedmonk

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
A much better appointment than Alan Stubbs, I swear the people in important positions in this country are thick as ****

RosehillWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I've lived through 26 of those managers in that list ! scary

Jonzy54

In Memory
Reaction score
As others have mentioned he didn't seem bothered by them, I'd say Henry and Saville could end up there.
In fairness Wallace had a bad time with injuries.He did pick Price but he was one of the soft easy decisions of who to drop after a loss .
Time will tell

M

Mr Wolf

24 for me not quite as old as some of you boys
I'm 21 in Manager Years, probably be 22 by Christmas sadly.

Good thing is because he's gone to a championship club a few fringe players won't be shy about going there short term on loan to free up some space.

Back
Top Bottom