Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

City kit

Munro Munro

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
A disgrace, its ruining a one off spectacle, its disrespecting Newport disrespecting the FA Cup and is closer in colour to Newport than their first kit.

N

Northamptonwolf

They are away from home wearing their away kit

Whats the issue?

Munro Munro

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
They don't need to change kit as the first kit does not clash with Newport, unless rules have changed and they are supposed to wear the away kit.

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
Teams wear their away kits a certain amount of times each season because of marketing and that. We wore white at Leicester, Shrewsbury when gold and blue don’t clash at all

D

Deleted member 4594

They don't need to change kit as the first kit does not clash with Newport, unless rules have changed and they are supposed to wear the away kit.
Been happening for 25 years. We’ve done it loads of times. Wore our away kit at Bristol last season as one example.

I actually see what your saying but I think you need to let it go.

The Professional

'Unprofessional'
Reaction score
We’ve worn our away kit many times this season, when we didn’t need to. Were we disrespecting the Premier League or our opponents?

Munro Munro

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Teams wear their away kits a certain amount of times each season because of marketing and that. We wore white at Leicester, Shrewsbury when gold and blue don’t clash at all
Ok understood but for the sake of FA Cup romance couldn't they have turned out in first team colours to add to the spectacle. Once again the marketing department rules the day

stuj4z

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Watford wore Green at QPR last night.
Are Newport bothered that Man City are wearing petrol Blue with neon socks?

W

we8wba

Ok understood but for the sake of FA Cup romance couldn't they have turned out in first team colours to add to the spectacle. Once again the marketing department rules the day

Mancity have played stronger team than they require to helping the “romance” of the cup

I sincerely expect it’s only yourself who has a major issue with city shirt selection tonight

Munro Munro

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Mancity have played stronger team than they require to helping the “romance” of the cup

I sincerely expect it’s only yourself who has a major issue with city shirt selection tonight
Looks that way, so be it, ill get me coat

Autistic Kangaroo

Reaction score
We rarely need to wear an away kit do we? But still get it out and about a few times a season - I still love the gold shorts with the home shirt more than anything

Southdownswolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Is to justify sales of the away kit.
If we only wore our away kit when needed, then it would probably only get worn 1 or 2 times a season. However, a lot of people buy that kit, so teams wear the away kit to justify people spending all they're money on it.

Back
Top Bottom