Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Jeff Shi In

dewolfman

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Exactly, not shi’s fault julen spunked 45million on a dud.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Good honest letter to the fans from Jeff has explained the position , JL was backed with good money to keep us up, some of these JL signings haven’t exactly set the place on fire . Now he wants more or what ? He runs off!
JL signings? Not how our system works....

sc91

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He deserves our support. The same fans moaning always bloody moan. It's never enough. He deserves another season. If we get relegated? Then go.
He's well paid to be a bit **** at his job, in all fairness.

Ponty

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Good honest letter to the fans from Jeff has explained the position , JL was backed with good money to keep us up, some of these JL signings haven’t exactly set the place on fire . Now he wants more or what ? He runs off!
Some? You mean Cunha has taken a while to settle down to a new league, a new team and a new country? Whilst we predominantly lost fringe players between them they made a fair few appearances last season. To expect him to just carry on with next to no replacements having sold Collins, Costa, Moutinho and Traore is a little disingenuous.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Some? You mean Cunha has taken a while to settle down to a new league, a new team and a new country? Whilst we predominantly lost fringe players between them they made a fair few appearances last season. To expect him to just carry on with next to no replacements having sold Collins, Costa, Moutinho and Traore is a little disingenuous.
You missed Ruben!

Stafford

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Shi hasnt had any other choice than to lie to Julian and the fans. Fosun pay his salary

The Wolf Of Wombourne

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
His letter explained our situation very eloquently, something his critics can’t seem to do
Not sure what was eloquent about his little poem, hardly a work of Shakespeare was it.

More like something written by chatgpt and then edited by someone about to sit their year 9 English exam.

berwickwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We have a split.

The Realists vs The Fosun Bootlickers.
We have a divide! Wolves fans who are loyal......those who demand instant success for their own gratification
Edit: I retract that, there are many loyal fans who are angry.
But your patronising post made me patronising and uncool, apologies

Willywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We have a split.

The Realists vs The Fosun Bootlickers.
People may consider themselves realists on these threads, but to be insulting those who have a different perspective on things doesn’t really help bring balance.

This comment offers balance for me and I can respect opposing views such as this:

Matt

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He deserves credit for being open and honest about the mess that we’re in… because of his mismanagement of the club over the last few years? Give over. If we have to go this season without spending, fine. If Lopetegui isn’t up for that, fine. But replacing him with Gary O’Neil? It’s an absolute **** show.

Monswolf

Reaction score
Well delete the other one then
Sorry Jeff but the other thread stays and hopefully much longer nger than you do

Ps to any member of the senior Fosun team reading this forum you are about to make a huge ****ing mistake please rethink

Bawtry Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We have a divide! Wolves fans who are loyal......those who demand instant success for their own gratification
I have been a fan of this club since as long as I have been aware of football which goes back to the 70s. I have followed this club through thick and thin, been up and down the country, spent thousands of pounds, slept on stations. I am loyal but I can also see when I am being sold *******s by owners, maybe if you took off your Fosun tinted glasses you could see the same.

wolfgar

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Zero signings and replacing Lopetegui with Gary O’Neil a few days before the start of a premier league season would be utterly indefensible surely? Imagine someone had told you this could happen back in May? You’d have thought they were on crack.

berwickwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I have been a fan of this club since as long as I have been aware of football which goes back to the 70s. I have followed this club through thick and thin, been up and down the country, spent thousands of pounds, slept on stations. I am loyal but I can also see when I am being sold *******s by owners, maybe if you took off your Fosun tinted glasses you could see the same.
I retract the loyal fan insult, apologies. But Fosun have been overall great for us. That is a fact. We owe them one patience

Back
Top Bottom