Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. NewarkWolf

Semedo

Apologies if missed it but has there been any news on Semedo after he went off? Looked like the outside of his knee gave in.
  2. NewarkWolf

Half marathon/donation/grass roots football

Please read the link guys. Trying to raise some money for our local junior football team for equipment etc. Any support would be massively appreciated Help raise £500 to help supply training courses, football equipment and kit for our local football team with age groups from u8's through to u17's.
  3. NewarkWolf

Comms thread V QPR

Same starting line up Mir on bench, replacing Bonatini
  4. NewarkWolf

Reading half marathon

Hi guys, I know that isn’t at all directly wolves related but I am trying to raise as much sponsorship as possible for a worthy cause. ( please delete though mods if this isn’t allowed ) I’m running the Reading half Marathon on 18th March to raise funds for the British Heart Foundation. My dad...
  5. NewarkWolf

Kit launch miles result

If I missed this apologies but have the club announced the miles that the kit travelled during the recent kit launch? My lad has been badgering me to tel him after we submitted a guess weeks ago!
  6. NewarkWolf

Clement sacked :)

Lasted long. Was never going to last! He'l walk in Bayern job with Carlo so he's alright
  7. NewarkWolf

Mr Moxey

You're now running the club!! Oh how you must be laughing your tits off!! You're the one most wanted gone and now look!! You're in charge!! Arghhhhhh
  8. NewarkWolf

Memorial service tomorrow

Is this held at the church at the top of the high street?? I'm not a local lad so any help is much appreciated.
  9. NewarkWolf

Robert Warwick ( my Dad )

At 22.23 on Wednesday 4th March my old man sadly passed away after being put though weeks in hospital for one issue after another, he was a great dad, a great grandad to my boy, loving husband to my mum and a season ticket holder is the Steve Bull stand. My Wolves games will never be the same...
  10. NewarkWolf

Vaz Te

Released from the hammers but heading abroad. A few were hoping to loan him to cover sako but looks like he fancies warmer climates
  11. NewarkWolf

Happy New year to you all.

Hope you all have a good night and a great start to 2015.
  12. NewarkWolf

Micheal Smith - Swindon

Michael Smith. 600k bid for the Swindon front man according to the Sun.
  13. NewarkWolf

Edwards

KJ, do not drop him again please. The best we have for that role by far. Fantastic today imo
  14. NewarkWolf

Nick Proschwitz

KJ interested after player told he can leave on a free.
  15. NewarkWolf

Keith Andrews

On a free according to the Sun
  16. NewarkWolf

Coyle

He's out there..... Get him in ;)
  17. NewarkWolf

Match fixing

An Oldham player was trying to get a yellow card against us during the first half for cash sorted through Sam sodje!!! He didn't actually get booked till second half so lost out!!! Christian Montano was the player, didn't see the game but was he flying in all over the shop???
  18. NewarkWolf

Boukari and doumbia???

Do they both want out?? Rumoured to be wanting talks with KJ about future. Doesn't sound like they want to be around. Another quality pair of purchases from the bald one, 5/6 million wasted.
  19. NewarkWolf

Hull match comms

Enjoy the game boys. We need to win and I believe we will
  20. NewarkWolf

How will it effect you?

How would relegation effect you personally?? Some on here act like they'd commit suicide reading some threads so it got me wondering. Myself as much as I'd be frustrated and annoyed I wouldn't go around moping for the next 12 months if it happens, far more important things in life to contend...
Back
Top Bottom