Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Hull match comms

NewarkWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Enjoy the game boys. We need to win and I believe we will

Erick1011

First Mexican Wolves fan
Reaction score
Hull City (H) Comms Thread

Just wanted to let you guys know that I'll be in class for this match, so I would appreciate it if someone covered for me.
Truthfully, any points today will be a bonus, but I can see us getting slaughtered..

1-3 I say.

Cheers!
And Up the Wolves! :p

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
OfficialWolves: De Vries, Doherty, Johnson, Gorkss, Robinson, Hunt, Henry, Doumbia, Ward, Sigurdarson, Doyle.

P

PeteWolf

Enjoy the game boys.

Just been past an accident on the Birmingham New Road. Near the park in Coseley, bikers gone into the side of a car. Lots of people around him doing CPR, though doesn't look good for him. Kind of puts tonight in perspective seeing that.

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
OfficialWolves: Subs. McCarey, Batth, Foley, Hammill, Dicko, Cassidy, McAlinden.

R

RichDavi

Absolutely nothing has changed from our 3-1 defeat to one of the poorest sides in the League and now we're facing one of the best.

Except we've improved for the loss of O'Hara, I guess

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
HULL: Stockdale, Chester, Hobbs, Koren, Fahti, Faye, Elmohamady, Quinn, Brady, Meyler, Boyd. Subs: Jakupovic, Rosenior, Simpson, Fryatt, Cairney, McShane, Proschwitz.

P

Paul76

Our bench has little experience. If our players cannot raise their game tonight, they never will.

Crunch time.

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
OfficialWolves: Subs. McCarey, Batth, Foley, Hammill, Dicko, Cassidy, McAlinden.
Boy, is that a poor bench. If we're losing can't see much there to come on and change things? I'm feeling really apprehensive now - I expect Bruce is going to love every minute of tonight?

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
Sometimes a youngster coming on from the bench can lift the mood and performance. The crowd is nearly always supportive and the kid runs around like a man possessed! McAlinden to score an 89th minute winner :adore:

North West Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just been past an accident on the Birmingham New Road. Near the park in Coseley, bikers gone into the side of a car. Lots of people around him doing CPR, though doesn't look good for him. Kind of puts tonight in perspective seeing that.

Absolutely.

North West Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
All those having a pop, the excellent first 25 mins on Sat seems to have been forgotten.

PREM.L.L

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
That team's $$$$.

Get some pace on the wing with Dicko, give them something to think about.

Tring Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season Winner 2011-2012 and r
Reaction score
I reckon we'll be ok tonight... 1-0. Hunt.

Erick1011

First Mexican Wolves fan
Reaction score
My class was cancelled :D
I'll resume normal service ;)

saturday boy

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
All those having a pop, the excellent first 25 mins on Sat seems to have been forgotten.

It was an average first 25 minutes at best, we had 1 shot on target and scored. The next 65 minutes never looked like scaling the heights of average.

Bjorn Star

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Feeling nervous. Just can't bear the thought of playing Crawley next season...

I'm so angry at Morgan, Moxey, Saunders and 95% of our players...but right behind them now - let's just pull through this, stay up and sort ourselves out in the summer.

Come on you Wolves. It's not over yet. 3 wins needed, starting tonight.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Team is utter crap. How he can keep Gorkks and Johnson who were both terrible on Saturday in the team only he knows! If I was Batth I would be livid.
Hunt shoehorned to right wing to play Ward on left who apart from goal did jack $$$$ on Saturday. Hull play three in central midfield against our two of Henry and Doumbia! God help us!

SouthBankHobbs

Reaction score
Team is utter crap. How he can keep Gorkks and Johnson who were both terrible on Saturday in the team only he knows! If I was Batth I would be livid.
Hunt shoehorned to right wing to play Ward on left who apart from goal did jack $$$$ on Saturday. Hull play three in central midfield against our two of Henry and Doumbia! God help us!

I just don't know how he can play either of those two centre halves ahead of Batth.

Skrilla

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If we're playing $$$$ with an hour gone we should give McAlinden a solid run out.

mikic

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Disagree. Hunt should be on the left with hammil on the right and either rodger or the friendly ghost out and danny in. No $$$$ing brainer.

Bjorn Star

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Big group hug to Derby and Brighton tonight too.

Wall heath Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I don't know what sickens me most, the state of the student accomdation I had to work in today or seeing that squad, it shows just how useless the squad is for the most part that there's not really anyone( a couple of exceptions which are obvious) that would look to be a better starter.

North West Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Did you go Sat?

wolf97

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Where's Batth? Where the $$$$ is he? He should be playing!

Ward still on the wing! No creativity in midfield! Hull play 3-5-2! They're going to dominate midfield! We're going to get annihilated!

Sorry for the pessimism :p I am prepared to withdraw all comments if we manage to somehow, against all laws of logic, win.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Did you go Sat?

Nope was ill. Listened to WM and mates told me how the game went. What I heard on WM and what my mates told me were just the same.
We started well but fell apart after they scored. Central defence was $$$$e. Ward did nothing but score and Hunt was out of position on the right wing.

North West Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Nope was ill. Listened to WM and mates told me how the game went. What I heard on WM and what my mates told me were just the same.
We started well but fell apart after they scored. Central defence was $$$$e. Ward did nothing but score and Hunt was out of position on the right wing.

Hope you're feeling better JOS.

OsloWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Come on lads, PLEASE, give us SOMETHING! We need this more than ever... Can Stephen Hunt save our asses again?

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I did and I completely agree with him!

Thankyou. Although I wasnt there due to illness but listened to game and have heard enough accounts from mates to know how bad we were after they scored!

Back
Top Bottom