Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Nick Proschwitz

NewarkWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
KJ interested after player told he can leave on a free.

Tring Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season Winner 2011-2012 and r
Reaction score
Hmmmm. Great record in Germany but couldn't get into Barnsley 's team regularly in his loan spell last year.

Will defer to those who know more about him than me.

MacTrizzle

Reaction score
Rumoured to be on 20k a week, so would have to take a considerable paycut

Last edited by a moderator:
W

WasStefan

I'd take him as well as Wood although never seen him play. Is he similar in style to Wood?

Adrian_Monk

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hope it's regurgitated news from last season as he is utter cack

ProudWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Looks likely McAlinden will go out on loan. You can never have to many forwards though

KJ likes to manage a first team squad of 20/21/22 players who are all capable of playing at anytime so we won't be signing loads of players even if some fans would prefer that. One defender and one striker and we are done this window, infact I'm not convinced we'll sign a defender now Maguire is probably out of our reach and Foley has been brought back into the fold.

Sedgley Gold N Black

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Wouldn't be overjoyed with this signing to be honest, plenty of better options out there.

S

Swansea Wolves

I dunno Ashley. If say I'm having chips and sausage for my tea, I'm going red or brown sauce, rather than a currant bun. Same goes for pretty much any other savoury dish cooked up at the Swanseawolf household.

Tring Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season Winner 2011-2012 and r
Reaction score
Delfouneso apparently played well for Blackpool yesterday as a trialist, scoring 2 goals.

I believe Jacob Mellis and Ben Alnwick were amongst the other triallists for Blackpool yesterday.

CelebrityWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
You can see it now, Blackpool stands full of scouts looking to see who does well on trial in game time and then making a move and stealing them away.
Maybe Jamie should pop up there and have a game or two.

E

Essex Wolf

It seems it's getting to the stage where Wolves are being linked with nearly every forward that's going up for grabs that doesn't cost a small fortune.

So far and besides this latest name in the hat there has been Wood, Delfouneso, Teodorczyk, Jutkiewicz and Garner. There's most likely a few I've missed as well.

W

WellyWolf

I would like to see Becchio here. Would be a good, cheap plan B option.

goldeneyed

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not inspiring if rumour is true. On a free but if the new signing is going to be blocking McAlinden's progress he needs to be very good. This guy's record as a Hull cast off and in terms of his earlier career does not suggest that he is. If we don't get Wood the alternatives are beginning to look very poor indeed.

RosehillWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We have had ages to get a striker sorted. We have no excuse.

S

SouthwesternWolf

We have had ages to get a striker sorted. We have no excuse.

Surely you're on a wind up? We have three strikers who are capable, and although it'd be ideal if we got another in, there really is nothing to worry about at the minute.

Do you ever post anything positive?

D

Deleted member 4309

No one knows what's going on behind the scenes, for all we know we are close to signing a striker. Chill guys

Back
Top Bottom