Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Boukari and doumbia???

NewarkWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Do they both want out?? Rumoured to be wanting talks with KJ about future. Doesn't sound like they want to be around. Another quality pair of purchases from the bald one, 5/6 million wasted.

J

Jamesjh89

Doumbia will be requesting a break with tony daley in france

Boukari will be informing him of another injury

D

Deleted member 3604

Doumbia won't make a PL player while he has a hole up his backside. Another wimp like Olofinjana on high wages that we won't get rid of easily. Never understood the love in with the equally high paid Peszko.

Tring Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season Winner 2011-2012 and r
Reaction score
Really hope that isn't the case. We have supported both through injury and poor form and their unavailability/lack of impact undoubtedly played a part in our relegation.

If true, it would be worse in my book than the Kightly scenario as at least he had achieved something with us.

J

johnybig32

Do they both want out?? Rumoured to be wanting talks with KJ about future. Doesn't sound like they want to be around. Another quality pair of purchases from the bald one, 5/6 million wasted.

Where has the rumour come from?

WalsallWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Doumbia we would be stupid to get rid of. Shown just as much in glimpses as Sigurdarsson last season, and has just as much potential as the aforementioned, and he gets his bumhole fingered by many on here. He is a good age and we would be absolutely stupid to not try our best to keep him yet keep and build our side round David Edwards. Hull are now a PL side and he absolutely ran the show against them less than 3 months ago.

Boukari I am not sure of, for whatever reason I literally cannot remember him doing anything of note in the games he played for us (or did he ever?) but I do remember thinking he struck as someone who didn't really know his position. He reminded me allot of Nouble infact..

D

Deleted member 3604

Really hope that isn't the case. We have supported both through injury and poor form and their unavailability/lack of impact undoubtedly played a part in our relegation.

If true, it would be worse in my book than the Kightly scenario as at least he had achieved something with us.

We lost our best two players and it all went on Solbakken signings that were by and large awful. They are all on good money. The damage has already been done, although you can't really blame Boukhari.

WalsallWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We lost our best two players and it all went on Solbakken signings that were by and large awful. They are all on good money. The damage has already been done, although you can't really blame Boukhari.

One of them was our best player of the season and won the player of the year award. Another one of them many hail as one of our top players going into next season.

In one transfer window, in basically a short week he was given funds and made to go and buy when everyone knew we had money, I would actually say his signings were very good.

Surrey Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
can't see either of them wanting to stick around

Tring Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season Winner 2011-2012 and r
Reaction score

Certainly can't blame anyone for getting injured and I do, to an extent, feel sorry for both of them. I just don't feel either are in a position to dictate to the club after being supported during their difficult times.

Hopefully it's not true and they prove to be useful members of the first team next season.

NewarkWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Saw it on the evening news on my sky sports app

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Doumbia won't make a PL player while he has a hole up his backside. Another wimp like Olofinjana on high wages that we won't get rid of easily. Never understood the love in with the equally high paid Peszko.

Probably because he was ten times better than Donkey Dave who kept him out of the side.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Boukari is a disgrace if he wants out.
Owes us big time after spending a season sat on his $$$$ picking up good money!
You could say Doumbia also owes us after vanishing after a few games into the season.

D

Deleted member 3604

Certainly can't blame anyone for getting injured and I do, to an extent, feel sorry for both of them. I just don't feel either are in a position to dictate to the club after being supported during their difficult times.

Hopefully it's not true and they prove to be useful members of the first team next season.

Can you see any bids coming in for them? I'm afraid they can dictate and they will. This is Wolves 2013 but if they don't want to be here they won't perform. Bad signings the lot of them.

F

foowolf

Money will be wasted if we have to give away Henry, Johnson and O'Hara for free to get rid of them.

Boukary and Doumbia are not going to go anywhere for free.

Boukary has unfortunately been injured and never really had an opportunity to show what he can do, so we might have to take a bit of a loss there if he for some inexplicable reason should be sold before the season starts.

Doumbia should command around the same price we bought him for. He did well to begin with, but with more tackling than actual play in the midfield, he seemed less comfortable.

In League 1 they will both be great assets, and they will be on lower salaries than the four transfer listed players.

So to conclude: there is no reason to let them go unless we get at least what we gave for them.

If they stay, they will be great assets for the team.

So where is the so-called "waste" you are on about?

D

Deleted member 3604

Probably because he was ten times better than Donkey Dave who kept him out of the side.

Donkey Dave isn't a wide player. Edwards is an average Championship player but he has a go and will do for me right now.

NewarkWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Oh, something similar is on the OS somewhere. What KJ said was taken out of context by Howell and two Thick Mick lovers have jumped on it for a belated dig at STS.

I'm no mick lover. And as I said I saw the story on my sky sports app not that piece. And it's no dig at stale, its the truth. And less of the insults please

WonderWolf

WoWoWoobsykins
Reaction score
It doesn't matter who the coach is, you need truly committed players to make anything work.

Just see how SS was screwed.

If anyone doesn't want in they should say so.

NewarkWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Money will be wasted if we have to give away Henry, Johnson and O'Hara for free to get rid of them.

Boukary and Doumbia are not going to go anywhere for free.

Boukary has unfortunately been injured and never really had an opportunity to show what he can do, so we might have to take a bit of a loss there if he for some inexplicable reason should be sold before the season starts.

Doumbia should command around the same price we bought him for. He did well to begin with, but with more tackling than actual play in the midfield, he seemed less comfortable.

In League 1 they will both be great assets, and they will be on lower salaries than the four transfer listed players.

So to conclude: there is no reason to let them go unless we get at least what we gave for them.

If they stay, they will be great assets for the team.

So where is the so-called "waste" you are on about?

Won't get anywhere near the fee's back we paid for them, hence a waste!

xbomber

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I've taken you off my ignore list, WW on a trial basis.

Adrian_Monk

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I swear some people make comments on here without having even seen some of these players play. Doumbia was a total passenger last season, the most Lilly-livered player I can remember in a wolves shirt, his performances were utterly shambolic. Everyone slags off Henry and Ward, rightly so, but how they can in the same breath defend Doumbia beggars belief.

Boukari I can't comment on, neither can any of us because he's unproven for Wolves

Hrothgar

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
"He's got 'em on the list......they'll none of 'em be missed" springs to mind I'm afraid!

D

Deleted member 3545

Wouldnt be surprised if they too had a gentlemans agreement like Sako

OLDGOLD

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

I agree Papper. Pes was OK, but really just a young Stephen Hunt with a mullet. The Doumbia comparison with Olo is spot on. Bags of ability, no bottle

Mark Rankines Lovechild

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He did well to begin with, but with more tackling than actual play in the midfield, he seemed less comfortable.

Funny....I thought he seemed to get extremely comfortable immediately after signing his three year multi million pound contract. In fact he got so comfortable he was almost horizontal...the only player I can recall ever getting a little mid season hollibobs back home whilst he team struggled like buggery.

I would only grant a transfer request if he agreed to a full on, all out kick in the goolies first.

WonderWolf

WoWoWoobsykins
Reaction score
Wasn't Doumbs a star performer against Charlton (?) away towards the end?...possibly our MOTM.

He is not naturally strong defensively but he did put some effort in......we need to give him a break......it's like asking Henry to be creative.

Mark Rankines Lovechild

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Wasn't Doumbs a star performer against Charlton (?) away towards the end?...possibly our MOTM.

He is not naturally strong defensively but he did put some effort in......we need to give him a break......it's like asking Henry to be creative.

Charlton, he was marginally less average than some of the others although he did give he ball away and almost gifted a goal to Charlton as I recall....oh we lost that game too. pardon me if I am still to be impressed.

K

kapitiwolf

Kenny will find out within a short time whether or not they have the drive and passion that he is screaming for in the team.If one of them at least shows a massive show of commitment and buckles down for our cause,he or both of them could turn out to be a big plus this season.In the Jackett I trust.

WonderWolf

WoWoWoobsykins
Reaction score
Charlton, he was marginally less average than some of the others although he did give he ball away and almost gifted a goal to Charlton as I recall....oh we lost that game too. pardon me if I am still to be impressed.

Cut him some slack.....most of the 'others' were Chump champions.

One man does not make a team.

CephasWolf

Groupie
Reaction score

That was my recollection of the game. Two terrible teams looking like they didn't have anything to play for (they didn't, no one told our losers we did).

D

Deleted member 4023

Due to the rest of the team lacking motivation,ability or fight, I'd hardly lay the blame on the doorstep of Doumbia or Boukhari. They came from France - The championship & Wolverhampton was/still is a major culture shock for them - never mind league 1.
They were sold a vision of heaven (playing in the premier league - which is why they came) - instead the vision turned into Dantes Inferno).

Back
Top Bottom