Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Keith Andrews

J

johnybig32

Never go back.

However, could be the surpise experience we need alongside Macca.

Further however, wouldn't want to stunt the progress of Jack for someone like Andrews.

Whatever happens. In Jackett we trust.

WalsallWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He will be 34 soon. Completely the wrong type of profile and not very good anymore.

Tony

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
No thank you! I didn't like him last time he was here either.

NewarkWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Similar type player to macca so someone to give him a bit of competition and a replacement of similar ilk when injured etc

Tony

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Last edited by a moderator:

Dan G WWFC

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
His $$$$e and scored against us for the $$$$e!

NewarkWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
34? Christ on a bike. Seems like only yesterday he was making his first sideways passes for us.

It does, our youngest ever captain still?? Always thought he was going to be a good player for is then it went pear shaped. Still he worked his way back up, got international caps and won Irish player of the year in 2012 so had a decent career.

Big Saft Kid

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Never really saw why people thought him anything out of the ordinary. Ordinary and 34? No thanks.

London Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
No for me as well - I can't see this is a type of player we would be looking at.

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
It does, our youngest ever captain still?? Always thought he was going to be a good player for is then it went pear shaped. Still he worked his way back up, got international caps and won Irish player of the year in 2012 so had a decent career.

This sounded so ridiculous In had to check. Apparently there was a younger one in the early days.

Made a very good career out of being a very average player so I guess he deserves some credit, but a million miles for the sort of player we need to sign.

D

Dewsburywolf

This sounded so ridiculous In had to check. Apparently there was a younger one in the early days.

Made a very good career out of being a very average player so I guess he deserves some credit, but a million miles for the sort of player we need to sign.

Wasn't Cullis in his teens when he captained us AND England?

S

StourbridgeWolf

I wouldn't mind him. We haven't really got anyone that can break up play in the middle of the park and he's pretty decent at doing that.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

D

Dewsburywolf

22 when he captained England I think. Not sure if he was Wolves captain at the time though.

That's surprising, thought I'd read somewhere that Cullis was (at the time) England's youngest ever captain (Ray Wilkins took that honour?)

Alex Rae The Substitute

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'd take him back. Would be a good player to have alongside McDonald and take some pressure off Jack Price.

W

WasStefan

It's his job at the end of the day. See also Bully celebrating scoring against The $$$$ having played for them

I don't care. Don't want him anywhere near Wolves. Glad that this is most likely Sun' bull$$$$.

Tony

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'll try again. He runs like a big girl!

Wolves in Limerick

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Surely he is the type of signing that would assist JP rather than hinder him. He has always been a competitive player wherever he has been. His career didn't develop as much as I would like to have seen it go. He can step in for JP if he has a poor run of form or is finding the going tough and step down again when KJ expects that JP is ready for another run. Will never give less than a 100% and will I would anticipate assist in bringing younger players on. He strikes me as a lad who will continue into coaching and management after he finishes in football.
Oh and I believe SC was the only player who captained Wolves at a younger age.

molinew

Reaction score
Not exactly inspiring but then again it's only a rumour.

I'm also concerned about writing someone off before they've even been given a chance, particularly what's gone on here in recent seasons and elsewhere...

steve-bruce-dejection.ashx

D

Dewsburywolf

I'm also concerned about writing someone off before they've even been given a chance, particularly what's gone on here in recent seasons and elsewhere...

steve-bruce-dejection.ashx

2-0 & they $$$$ed it up :wavey: :embarassed:

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
That's surprising, thought I'd read somewhere that Cullis was (at the time) England's youngest ever captain (Ray Wilkins took that honour?)

According to what I can find Cullis was appointed Wolves Club Captain in the 1936/37 season as a 19 year old in the season he made it into the first team.

He only captained England once in a full international but 10 times in wartime internationals. His full captaincy was on the 24th May 1939 when he was 22.

The first bit does seem to contradict the reports that 'Keith Andrews was 'the youngest Wolves captain for over 100 years' as he was 21. I do love the internet.

Manic88

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Owes a lot to Paul Ince not knowing who to sign when he went to Blackburn

kidderminster wolves

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Surely he is the type of signing that would assist JP rather than hinder him. He has always been a competitive player wherever he has been. His career didn't develop as much as I would like to have seen it go. He can step in for JP if he has a poor run of form or is finding the going tough and step down again when KJ expects that JP is ready for another run. Will never give less than a 100% and will I would anticipate assist in bringing younger players on. He strikes me as a lad who will continue into coaching and management after he finishes in football.

Agree, but he is still a lot better player than Price. In fact i think that Evans is a lot better player technically than Price, as Price is very limited and i think will struggle in the Championship.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
On the SkyBet transfer twitter that we are hoping to sign him.

Back
Top Bottom