Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. Barnet Wolves

Pedro Neto's happy face

Let's be honest, he's the team mascot! Always happy for the team.
  2. Barnet Wolves

Ruben Neves

We give him way too much credit. He needs to up his game. Right now he looks like a Southampton player at best. Not good enough. He has potential but we aint really seeing it. What's up with that? Is it the formation? Is it that he's peaked already and the rest was hype? Is it the ennui of the...
  3. Barnet Wolves

Do we really need another forward?

Hear me out. Jota did not start firing on all cylinders until the Chelsea game. Several weeks after that game, he mentioned in an interview (can't find the source) that he'd been carrying a little niggly injury up until then. After the Chelsea game IMO he started to gain momentum. We can argue...
  4. Barnet Wolves

Hotels in Wolverhampton

My English buddy who lives in SF is planning on watching the Wolves v Mike Ashley PLC Utd game in Feb. Quick question, what hotel should we be recommending to my friend. He's rich so fancy hotels are in scope.
  5. Barnet Wolves

San Francisco World Cup Watch

alright fellas I know I’m not the only one who lives in the Bay Area. Any interest in watching a few games together? I’m planning on being at Fiddler’s in Millbrae on Friday to watch the Spain Portugal game. Happy to drive up to SF to watch any games with any molmixers. I’m in Half Moon Bay so...
  6. Barnet Wolves

Wolves V Norwich Comms Thread

Hope you don't mind, never started one of these threads. Feels a little special ;) I'm going to go ahead and assume this is the first time a MolMix thread was started from Squaw valley in Tahoe, CA. Well groomed mountain today, heading out for a couple of hours skiing but will be back in time...
  7. Barnet Wolves

Wolves troublemaker banned from every single football ground in the country

About time too, let's behave and have a great season making headlines for the right reasons http://metro.co.uk/2015/08/04/hooligan-is-banned-from-every-single-football-ground-in-the-country-5326464/
  8. Barnet Wolves

Joey Barton is still looking

I know he's a polarizing character but any love for ze petit monsieur on molmix, can he do a job? can he be a good leader on the pitch?
  9. Barnet Wolves

Coming to England next week

My first time in 9 years I think, I would love to bring the kids to the Mol for a stadium tour, does anyone know if this is possible?
  10. Barnet Wolves

Hypocrisy on this site when it comes to racism

I got an infraction for defending racial equality and reminding posters that I'm not a ---- and shared a few stories of being violently attacked by 80s football terrace racists. I get a warning/infraction for stating this. I get an infraction for calling out the racists. All of yesterday, all I...
  11. Barnet Wolves

Tommie Smith from Huddersfield

All the very best. http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/31074323
  12. Barnet Wolves

Jon Toral's miss vs Brighton

sweet jesus that's bad.....I'm all happy because Iraq beat Iran in the Asia Cup!!!! http://gfycat.com/EverlastingOrnateGoosefish
  13. Barnet Wolves

Come back Stefan, this site needs you

Come on fella, we miss your humor, input and all round roustabouting. Stefan brings traffic to this site, the mods who banned him need to apologize to him on molmix to encourage him back. I may not like all his posts but he made life interesting. In protest at the jobsworth mods (bar...
  14. Barnet Wolves

Refs should view controversial first half events at HT

Watching the Newcastle Everton game, Pa$$$$ Cisse has attempted to elbow Coleman twice, catching him square on the jaw on his third attempt, ref missed it. Why should the ref wait to view the incident after the match is done, surely the ref ought to be able to view video evidence at HT and...
  15. Barnet Wolves

Norwich

they've dropped down the league like us and they were in a division above. Let's be 'avin ya and get some perspective.
  16. Barnet Wolves

Roger Johson in defence

The forgotten man that we refuse to forget, our Guy Fawkes, the effigy representing the entitled well paid professional footballer. If we can all agree on one thing it is that molmix hates him because he stuck up for Karl Henry (hate that $$$$er) after Karl was booed off and then gave a post...
  17. Barnet Wolves

Happy Thanksgiving

Doesn't mean much to most but for us exiles in the States this is as big as xmas. Have a great one!!
  18. Barnet Wolves

Cash in and sell the fans?

I've noticed a pattern, every time Wolves fans turn up to a match we run the risk of losing.....so shall we sell the fans to bring back the good times? I would do a poll but that means the fans will vote :rolleyes: Maybe we should sell Saturdays, how about that? Let's sell the Saturdays and...
  19. Barnet Wolves

Today's other Championship games

so far: Brighton 1 - 1 Cardiff Derby 0 - 0 Bournemouth M'boro 1 - 1 Blackpool Millwall 0 - 0 Birmingham Norwich 0 - 0 Charlton Rotherham 1 - 0 Blackburn Sheff Wed 1 - 0 Ipswich Watford 0 - 0 Brentford Wigan 0 - 0 Nottm Forest so far so good.....
  20. Barnet Wolves

"I would ask you to come back to Wolves but I wouldn't wish that on anyone"

These are the words that rolled out of my big unprepared mouth as I met Robbie Keane on Sunday after the Earthquakes game. My son even filmed it and looked on in cringey horror as Robbie simply walked away shaking his head and I was left stunned by the visceral verbal diarrhea I had just spewed...
Back
Top Bottom