Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Hotels in Wolverhampton

Barnet Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
My English buddy who lives in SF is planning on watching the Wolves v Mike Ashley PLC Utd game in Feb.

Quick question, what hotel should we be recommending to my friend. He's rich so fancy hotels are in scope.

A

Adyclare

My English buddy who lives in SF is planning on watching the Wolves v Mike Ashley PLC Utd game in Feb.

Quick question, what hotel should we be recommending to my friend. He's rich so fancy hotels are in scope.

A

Adyclare

From someone who lives 100 miles away and we have stayed in various places, the Novotel is best as the staff and atmosphere is all towards wolves on a match day, book early though as availability is difficult.

W

we8wba

He won’t get a ticket so I wouldn’t bother sending him over here

Although as he’s rich might well send him over for the bants

D

Deleted member 5242

Don't bother. Stay in bham and get the train in.

If tickets are a problem then get a Thomas Cook package with hotel and ticket.

W

wolvesultra

Why would anyone stay in Brum if you can stay in Wolverhampton?......it’s full of Brummie’s don’t you know!

Depends on what his priorities are @Barnet Wolves is it as up market as can get or location? The mount and Ramada are better hotels but a bit out the way of he wants to be central Novotel would be a better guess. It’s good enough for the team to stay in (although not some on here who prefer Birmingham) so should be fine.

E

Edgmond Wolf

Patsull Park Hotel or if he wants to be closer the Mount.....

oldgoldheart

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

There are no fancy hotels or even half decent hotels in or near wolvo. The mount is **** but the novotel is okish

B

Benson

Is he planning to just watch a football game or does he want to experience Wolverhampton?

If he is only interested in football and having a fancy life, he should probably stay in Birmingham and arrive by taxi 15 min before kickoff. But if he wants to have a proper Wolves weekend he should stay in central Wolverhampton. Britannia is the obvious choice. Standard is "average" but who cares after a nice pub crawl. Location is perfect.

M

Mr Wolf

He’s better off at the Novotel, centrally located so he can walk to town, have a few beers etc plus it’s next to the train station for when he needs to get away.

Coshamwolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We had an enjoyable experience being so close to Nuno and players at the Novotel. When they all came down to get on the coach Nuno kept em waiting a bit while he had a smoke in the outdoor patio area. lol.
Just be aware that with the late KO games the players rest up later in there rooms up to 90 mins before KO and because of this we couldn't book in as a player had our room, so we had to downgrade.

Last edited:

Elvis Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Novotel.
Discount prices for Wolves Supporters on home match weekends.
Just ask when booking.
Always use it due to central location, friendly staff, pleasant rooms and good food and drink.

D

Deleted member 4453

Bare in mind that as its in February you'll probably have Sky sticking their oars in.

If you can book and pay on the day, would be smart booking the dates around that Saturday aswell...

ShifnalWolf

Graphmaster General
Reaction score
Is he planning to just watch a football game or does he want to experience Wolverhampton?

If he is only interested in football and having a fancy life, he should probably stay in Birmingham and arrive by taxi 15 min before kickoff. But if he wants to have a proper Wolves weekend he should stay in central Wolverhampton. Britannia is the obvious choice. Standard is "average" but who cares after a nice pub crawl. Location is perfect.
Average is generous Benson for the Brittania

Reviews here.. BRITANNIA HOTEL WOLVERHAMPTON - Reviews, Photos & Price Comparison - TripAdvisor

Reviews are 46% Terrible!!

Tarcisio Mifsud

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not a great hotel - The Britannia, but have always stayed in it, when I visit Wolverhampton, its location is so attractive, so near to the city-centre.

L

Lincoln-WOLF

Not a great hotel - The Britannia, but have always stayed in it, when I visit Wolverhampton, its location is so attractive, so near to the city-centre.
It really isn't a great hotel at all. In fact, it's not even good! No parking either. Novotel or Premier Inn

CITIZEN ERASED

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Average is generous Benson for the Brittania

Reviews here.. BRITANNIA HOTEL WOLVERHAMPTON - Reviews, Photos & Price Comparison - TripAdvisor

Reviews are 46% Terrible!!

Just had a look, I'm mortified at some of the experiences some people are having.

Honesty would not surprise me if visitors to that hotel never returned to Wolverhampton due to the terrible first impressions they are getting.

I guess as a local lad I'd never need to set foot inside a Wolverhampton hotel so we'd never really know, wonder if the Council should be investigating...surely they are breaching some trading standards or hygiene standards...

D

Deleted member 3518

Stopped at the Britannia a number times, some rooms better than others. Just about ok if all you want is a bed for the night and don't want to spend too much, plan to drink beforehand and have a bottle of whisky to hand to dull the experience.

D

Deleted member 4257

Stopped at the Britannia a number times, some rooms better than others. Just about ok if all you want is a bed for the night and don't want to spend too much, plan to drink beforehand and have a bottle of whisky to hand to dull the experience.
Do they still charge by the hour?

Back
Top Bottom