Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Norwich

Barnet Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
they've dropped down the league like us and they were in a division above. Let's be 'avin ya and get some perspective.

jrpb-3

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
watford have lost 4 in a row too and only 9 pts from start of Oct so not just us

though our goal difference has been worse

L

luckyjim

they've dropped down the league like us and they were in a division above. Let's be 'avin ya and get some perspective.

Norwich have only lost 3 out of their last 5 (4pts). We have lost 4 out of 5 (1pt). We've scored 1 goal, Norwich have still scored 7. We have conceded 14 in the last 5, Norwich have conceded 12. My perspective is we're in free-fall compared to them.

Oh, and their fans are booing them even though they're doing better. Perhaps give ourselves a pat on the back for not lynching our players.

L

luckyjim

watford have lost 4 in a row too and only 9 pts from start of Oct so not just us

though our goal difference has been worse

Watford are losing by the odd goal. We have been getting absolutely smashed off the park.

W

we8wba

Defeats are worrying

But what is far more worrying is the manner of them

Weekly thumpings

Michellis

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
anybody noticed how well Ipswich are doing….

Summer_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Adams will be gone sooner rather than later I'd have thought

ricki herberts moustache

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Kilmarnock have lost 5 in a row

another loss on the trot by wolves will start to give me flashbacks to 1985

F

FLEET WOLF

Watford are losing by the odd goal. We have been getting absolutely smashed off the park.

That is is precisely. Had we been losing by the odd goal, I would be a lot less worried, but the facts of the matter are that we have been very well beaten in the last 3 games.

E

Essex Wolf

No disrespect meant here but it's Wolves we need to worry about and their current form.

What Norwich or any other team in this league does is for that club and its supporters to deal with.

Come the seasons end and should Wolves suffer yet another relegation but Norwich stay up do you think them suffering a poor run of form will have helped Wolves? Wolves need to sort their own form.

Back
Top Bottom