Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Coming to England next week

Barnet Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
My first time in 9 years I think, I would love to bring the kids to the Mol for a stadium tour, does anyone know if this is possible?

D

Deleted at own request (WeAreTheWolves)

Should be able to, certainly know the museum will be open

Barnet Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
awesome, thanks. Any pub recommendations near the stadium for some afters?

R

reanswolf

Depends what you want. family pub loads in town that serve food/beer, but more old fashioned Black Country style pubs try Great Western.

W

wolvesultra

My first time in 9 years I think, I would love to bring the kids to the Mol for a stadium tour, does anyone know if this is possible?

I'm sure I saw somewhere the club now do a combined museum and stadium tour. Can't see it online but might be worth contacting them.

As for pubs depends what your after really and also time of day/day of week

Berlin Wolf

Supporters Clubs Empresario
Reaction score

Sadly, as you may know Barnet, The Wanderer pub by the subway has been demolished to make way for more parking space.. The Feathers has closed, to be converted into university space, and The Goalpost, has I believe, changed its name, although I didn`t wander up that way last season.

I now drink in the Billy Wright pub before games, which provides a good Wolves pre-match atmosphere, as it fill ups well.

I was in the Blue Brick, located below the railway station, to meet a friend and her young daughter about 18 months ago, and found it less noisy and more suitable for families.

Have a lovely time with your family, hope you like the new North Bank.

For me, I think it looks impressive and imposing from the outside, and like how they have incorporated the Museum, North Bank bar and Club Shop within a smart exterior. Even the orange cladding at the top doesn`t bother me. But I hate the bunkers inside at the top of the lower tier, and am not keen how they incorporated the Disabled Areas at the bottom of the stand either. Overall very good, with some crashing errors.

Last edited by a moderator:
C

Chch Wolf

If you get a chance, see if you can head out to Compton too - if you only get to drive by and see from the roadside I still think you will be impressed by the club's facilities.

Only a couple of minutes from the Molineux and well worth a look I reckon.

Berlin Wolf

Supporters Clubs Empresario
Reaction score
If you get a chance, see if you can head out to Compton too - if you only get to drive by and see from the roadside I still think you will be impressed by the club's facilities.

Only a couple of minutes from the Molineux and well worth a look I reckon.

Good call, Chch. On which days do Wolves open Compton to the public to watch the lads train?

So Barnet and his family would know when to drop by.

johnnybetchas

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I'd second the Blue Brick as unlike most of the other places in town it has plenty of parking and a Table Table menu. It's also walkable to the ground if you leave your car there and go to the Mol first. Have a good day.

Himleywolf

Reaction score
Has to be the Lych Gate for your ale, only been open around 4 years, 10 different beers, take your own food in, next to St Peter's church, a proper pub

Back
Top Bottom