Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Come back Stefan, this site needs you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barnet Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Come on fella, we miss your humor, input and all round roustabouting.

Stefan brings traffic to this site, the mods who banned him need to apologize to him on molmix to encourage him back. I may not like all his posts but he made life interesting.

In protest at the jobsworth mods (bar Bod101 of course), I'd like to encourage us all to post "STEFAN" at every other minute in the match thread tomorrow!

freezin

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Did i miss something?

Didn't know he'd been banned, what for?

Reaction score
He was given a short term ban for posting a hoax goal when we were still in that horrific run of losses, then tried to circumvent the ban so was given another one. He's free to post as and when he wants now.

bod101

Admin & No.4
Reaction score
He was given a short term ban for posting a hoax goal when we were still in that horrific run of losses, then tried to circumvent the ban so was given another one. He's free to post as and when he wants now.

By creating another account to try and get round his first ban he's lucky he isn't banned for good. We have a set of rules on this site for a reason some try to bend them and will sometimes get away with it but the mods on here do a good job of keeping things to a good standard and certainly aren't jobsworth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom