Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Wolves V Norwich Comms Thread

Barnet Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hope you don't mind, never started one of these threads. Feels a little special ;)

I'm going to go ahead and assume this is the first time a MolMix thread was started from Squaw valley in Tahoe, CA. Well groomed mountain today, heading out for a couple of hours skiing but will be back in time for kick off.

Expecting a tough game today.

AW

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hope you don't mind, never started one of these threads. Feels a little special ;)

I'm going to go ahead and assume this is the first time a MolMix thread was started from Squaw valley in Tahoe, CA. Well groomed mountain today, heading out for a couple of hours skiing but will be back in time for kick off.

I hate you

GigaWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Should be a decent game. Looking forward to it

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score

You know it's your fault if we lose though right?
Can't be there tonight so good luck lads, that gap will look (even more) lovely if we can get 3 points tonight.

M

merseawolf

And there was me thinking you was in dreary old north london!

Barnet Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
You know it's your fault if we lose though right?
Can't be there tonight so good luck lads, that gap will look (even more) lovely if we can get 3 points tonight.
The pressure....if we lose I will never start a Comms thread. COME ON ME BABBIES!!

Frank Lincoln

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I will be getting updates in Leicestershire, not as exotic as some others...

Tors

Reaction score
early morning here in Oz, I hope Benik starts.

GigaWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
2 of their new boys starting tonight. Could be an interesting tactical battle this one.
Portugal v Germany lol

kennyB

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Break a leg! Only joking mate. Tuning in from South Africa.

cannockwolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
DWlH2aTXcAAYPvY.jpg:large

D

Deleted member 4453

Jota down the middle... interesting.
Leo on the bench!

Tring Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season Winner 2011-2012 and r
Reaction score
Wolves unchanged.

Bench of Norris, Batth, Miranda, Saiss, MGW, Bonatini, Afobe.

QB Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Excellent Nuno, you haven't let us down with your team selection, and most importantly haven't let the players down, who have performed so well, really chuffed with this!!!

GY Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Watkins and Vrancic start for Norwich; I feel at ease haha

AW

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Jota down the middle... interesting.
Leo on the bench!

I wouldn’t read too much into the positioning of the front strikeforce as they seem to be quite interchangeable.

Scott in the Sand

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Trying Wolves TV (again) tonight. It might surprise me and work. In fairness it's usually the pants internet connection. In fairness (again) you can't get 4G in vast parts of the UK so getting it even intermittently in the desert is a miracle! Grumble over. 2-0 Wolves!

mcwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
i still have to pinch meself when i see wolves line up ,good ay it.:D

Barnet Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Trying Wolves TV (again) tonight. It might surprise me and work. In fairness it's usually the pants internet connection. In fairness (again) you can't get 4G in vast parts of the UK so getting it even intermittently in the desert is a miracle! Grumble over. 2-0 Wolves!
Good luck mate, I'mm on top of a mountain with really bad reception but I still coughed up the fiver to WolvesTV UTW!!!!

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Interested to see Ruddy's interview today on the OS saying we need to be more clinical up front. We can see that as fans but it's interesting that the players must feel the same way too? Bully also said that we seem to try to walk the ball into the net and score the perfect goal - when in the area, shoot!!!!!!

Scott in the Sand

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Good luck mate, I'mm on top of a mountain with really bad reception but I still coughed up the fiver to WolvesTV UTW!!!!

Astral's probably about to pop the cork. I've just finished a can of cold(ish) baked beans, started on a tin of processed cheese and I shall be washing it down with a can of the finest Chateau 7up light - a cheeky little vinegar.

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
I did feel like this a couple of times at Preston. We've scored loads of beautiful goals where a player who could shoot has passed it for a,better chance though. I

D

Deleted member 5635

Wishing us luck from a nice breezy Barbados today. Hopefully a nice 3points
Sketchy WiFi though

Sedgers

Has a lot to say
Reaction score

Just back from skiing in Slovenia. Always fancied the states. Any good?

Scott in the Sand

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We just need somebody from the middle of the Pacific now. Tonga, Easter Island, Pitcairn anyone?

Back
Top Bottom