Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. QB Wolf

Aspirations

When Fosun arrived the talk was of Champions League, two top 7 finishes and Europa league had us dreaming. Covid came and the world changed, however what are our aspirations now; we’ve seen Newcastle and Chelsea throw hundreds of millions at it, to be around us in the league, Villa have had a...
  2. QB Wolf

Generational Expectations

I sense on some of the threads especially the Lopetegui one and the Fosun what next threads some dissatisfaction with Fosun. I started watching Wolves in 1988, and for most of my Wolves watching life we've been a second tier club, a brief stay in the prem with Mick and an even briefer flirt...
  3. QB Wolf

FA Cup Priority?

How important will it be to the club this season? Will we be thinking it’s silverware we can win, or will we be thinking it’s games we can do without given our injury situation. Think it may be a team of kids on Friday night personally.
  4. QB Wolf

Any pubs in Poole showing the Wolves game?

Any ideas?
  5. QB Wolf

Mascots

Mascot packages for the season sold out in about 30 mins this morning. Managed to get one for the Sheffield Utd game.
  6. QB Wolf

Play on the Pitch

My son’s team played on the hallowed turf yesterday, it was a great day, being announced from the tunnel and having a tour of the dressing rooms. He also scored his first ever hat trick, as you can imagine he was a bit pleased :D
  7. QB Wolf

Crotone Relegated

Walter emulates his successor by getting his team Crotone relegated too.
  8. QB Wolf

Team for Fulham

Don’t change a winning team! Same again for me.
  9. QB Wolf

Who is your favourite Lambert?

Christopher Lambert - Legend of Greystoke. Paul Lambert - Legend of Dortmund. Or Lambert and Butler - Legend of no idea.
  10. QB Wolf

Can we have a dislike button?

There are many posts I'd just like to dislike, rather than argue with can we have a button please?
  11. QB Wolf

Saint George's Park

Went today for a tour of the facilities and a training session for my lad's team. What a place, you can see where the Sky money goes, the players want for nothing. They certainly can't blame the facilities for lack of success. First stop of the tour the Billy Wright dressing room, was great to...
  12. QB Wolf

Charles Ross on WM

Anyone else hear him tonight? Saying Lambert should get 3 transfer windows.
  13. QB Wolf

We'm considerably richer then yow!

Our owner the richest in the West Midlands. http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/wolves-guo-guangchang-net-worth-12502541 Wait for the way aye he spending it all on Wolves posts!!
  14. QB Wolf

Non league football.

I watched my first non-league game for many a year on Saturday and certainly my first one "supporting" a club, I had a great day really enjoyed it, but kept thinking maybe I should be at Stoke and kept wondering how we were getting on (my phone had no signal). I got to be at a match with mates...
  15. QB Wolf

Half Season Tickets

Anyone tempted? Any ex STH rediscovered the bug following the Wednesday game?
  16. QB Wolf

England vs Malta

Anyone else going tomorrow? Haven't seen England live since the Bully years. However good ticket prices and a handy kick off time means we're going tomorrow and looking forward to plenty of goals for my 7 yr old lad.
  17. QB Wolf

Club Merchandise

Is it me or is it rubbish. I want to buy my lad a rain jacket for training, some of the kids have nice ones from Albion, Manu and Villa, we've got nothing like it on the website - drives me mad. Will have to get him a generic Nike one.
  18. QB Wolf

Saunders and Hoddle

How similar are these managers? Yes Hoddle's team would pass and pass amongst the last eight, until everyone fell asleep and the Saunders vintage lump it forward to an imaginary targetman. However both seemed to make very odd team selections, poor tactical decisions and awful...
  19. QB Wolf

A problem

My 3 year old son says "Me not like Wolves, they blow my house down!", my Villa supporting wife and her seal loving family think it's hilarious!! What should I do?
  20. QB Wolf

Karl Henry.....

...... just got on the London train from New St, very smartly dressed, with just a small leather briefcase. Intriguing or just dull info?
Back
Top Bottom