Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

A problem

QB Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
My 3 year old son says "Me not like Wolves, they blow my house down!", my Villa supporting wife and her seal loving family think it's hilarious!!

What should I do?

O

OldWolvesfart

My 3 year old son says "Me not like Wolves, they blow my house down!", my Villa supporting wife and her seal loving family think it's hilarious!!

What should I do?

Time to show him the sponsor on the shirt " WHAT HOUSE" and explain that they put it there to stop young boys worrying about ----
Maybe not

Wednesbury Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Divorce wife but keep son with you, away from ex-wife he'll be easy to bring around to the path of righteousness, solved.

E

Essex Wolf

What should I do?

You married beneath you and are now suffering the consequences. However fear not, have the wife commited and then son will be easier to convince as to the right way to go.

K

KiwiWolf

Just tell him that if they can blow a house down, they can also blow a Villa down. :D

S

SimplyTheWolves

Tell him he has a heart and it belongs to Wolverhampton.

Scallywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Tell him that Steve Morgan will build it back up again!

wolf97

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Like Wednesbury said - divorce the wife.

J

johnybig32

Take him to the golden gates. Nothing else will need to be done.

Oldgold Wolfcub

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

What should I do?
Sorry QB you might not like the answer but it has to be said............
demand a dna test.:eek:

JamesWolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
was he born in Wolverhampton if he was you make him realise if he supports anyone else he'll be thrown in jail forever

Beastier

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
After some deep soul searching on this very issue I decided the proper thing to do is to allow my boys the freedom of their own choice rather than have such a decision forced on them - therefore of their own free will they can either choose to support the Wolves, or they can $$$$$$$ off & find somewhere else to live.

Thankfully they seem quite naturally pro Wolves

leedswolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

What should I do?
Rip your wife's heart out and show your son how black it is.

Timberwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
''Me not like Wolves..." Who taught him to speak, Chief Sitting Bull? Him in big deep trouble!

P

Penk Wolf

Tell him the wolf is blowing the house down so the Police can get to the villain who is robbing it.

H

haden-wolf

Photo shop a picture of a villa kit and Jimmy Savill (see nearly sa..villa) OR

Tell him the pigs were not wolves fans and thats why he blew their house down (told my lad at that age they were baggies fans so the poor wolf had no choice)

those were the days

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Sounds like you've been reading the wrong kind of fairy tales to your son, my friend. I'd make your wife read him the story about the boy who always cried wolf instead. Should set him on the right path.

There's also a local Midlands author called J. Moxey who tells some good yarns - the one about the wolves being the sixth most feared creature in the land within the next three years is quite an inspiring, albeit creative, tale!

K

Knackered Knees

You have nothing to worry about compared to me: My 4 year old daughter keeps bouncing up and down on the sofa shouting, "Boi**! Boi**!", and can't understand why she gets sent to her room.

R

RedFlagWolf

Once his balls drop and he speaks in a deeper voice he will find his true home. High pitched 'shrills' from the Hoult End will drive him mad! Its a natural path!

My first ever proffessional game was Villa v West Ham (exciting 3.0 win for Villa) in FA Cup followed by 2 dire 2.1 defeats by Wolves against Blackburn and Luton in Div 2! My fate was sealed!

I still have the occasional ringing in the ear from the pitch of that first experience but that appears the only lasting damage (although I did sport a mullet in the late 80's)

E

Essex Wolf

I sincerely hope this issue, drastic as it is, has been already addressed and dealt with. Any delay on your behalf QB will raise some serious questions about your parenting abilities.

QB Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Many thanks for the advice!!! I can confirm he's definitely mine, he's a mini me!!

I like the idea that the piggies are albion fans ha ha!!

I can only apologise for his grasp that is poor of the england language!!

WonderWolf

WoWoWoobsykins
Reaction score
A bit late on this but this urgent situation does need sorting!.....we just can't let this be.

The plan.

Obtain a suitable pictorial kids story book or cartoon video or the like featuring a villain – must be 'old style' complete with eye mask and swag bag – and proceed to read/show repeatedly with suitable commentary to explain the goings on. This should be done covertly from the bad wife.

Then, on occasion, when mummy is tidying up after playtime and putting his cuddly toys and whatnot into the toy sack, whisper in his ear “look mummy, she villainâ€.......supplement this by taking the kid up occasionally to see his mummy sleeping with her eye mask on and repeating the 'mantra' in his ear.

If all goes to plan, the gears function and it registers as hoped, at some point the kid will output: “ not like mummy, she villanâ€...........your evens if not one better! ;):D

P.S. In addition to the book/video you may have to purchase one toy sack and one eye mask.:D

GAWAZZ

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I have been through the same! Pre-season friendly, 3 year old daughter with me and a 8 foot Wolf looking down on her!! THE BIG BAD WOLF!!

It has taken a year but she now loves Wolfie!

Stick with it mate! It's worth the effort!

B

Bankswolf II

Sit down the child and just say son you may not think it but there will be times in life you will depend on me and I will be youre only hope. As you stumble across the younger years of youre life you will need me for support guidance teaching you how to fit in to this ever changing society as you grow youre needs will shift to advice, wisdom before finally needing me for financially benefits before finally becoming a role model when you enter my shoes into fatherhood

So i will say that unless you change youre football loyalties you will get none of this you will grow up to be a confused alienated child with no grasp on what the world is like, no support in terms of money no guidance or security or any of that because Im wolves ay i and they were here first

Now go clean youre room

Woodsetton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Explain the difference between Black Country and brum that will be enough in itself.0

Back
Top Bottom