Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Half Season Tickets

QB Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Anyone tempted? Any ex STH rediscovered the bug following the Wednesday game?

Newbridge Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Money to burn? Need an excuse to be away from the wife for a few hours? Not seen us play this season or looked at a league table?

Why not consider buying a half season ticket. Guarantee your own seat for all the remaining games on the off chance we do a half price offer again and the fools didn't learn last time.

All for a bargain way above half the actual price of a season ticket.

D

Deleted member 4099

The half season ticket offer is an insult the kind of insult where someone comes round your house urinates on your carpet whilst calling you a stupid ****.

D

Deleted member 4594

Just out of interest, does anyone know how much last seasons half STs were?

Rednal Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I would love to know what the uptake will be on the half season tickets once they are no longer available . If things dont change drastically i.e performances personnel and prices in readiness for next season - then I cant see us having a season ticket up take anywhere close to the number we have currently - no where near it . Loads of people I know are regretting getting one already this season .
Anyone taking up the half ST must be mental - why would anyone do it at those prices and given the position we are in and the crap being served up ?

andy-in-seat-190

Reaction score
I've just checked the prices - what a balls up - £275 for 13 games when I paid circa £400 for 23 - approx £4 more per game - oh well at least we can't blame Jez for this one.

D

Deleted member 4099

I've just checked the prices - what a balls up - £275 for 13 games when I paid circa £400 for 23 - approx £4 more per game - oh well at least we can't blame Jez for this one.

No but we can blame his young apprentice Darth Dalrymple!

D

Deleted member 4382

You can have mine and my lads for £250...
Please.
Just take this anguish away.

Floyd Man

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
This is one of those offers where you think 'Who the **** is going to go for that'. I know many of you on here have season tickets, as I previously did, and these are tough times for you (what's new?). On Saturday Wolves had the opportunity to sell the club to an additional 7-8,000 people and they failed miserably. I was actually shocked at how poor they were. Wolves fans have had to put up with more disappointment than most over the decades but this is a new one - we have absolutely minted owners but we are still ****. I don't know where the club goes from here (neither do they).

D

Deleted member 4099

It actually struck me on Saturday, we have a very old following. Older than when I used to attend regularly. In parts of the ground the average age must be more like 50.

It's been something that has been building over the last 10/12 years and is getting worse. It's a huge problem and doesn't need marketing gimmicks it's needs cheap prices.

Lupo Italiano

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Funnily enough earlier in the season with the exciting football under Zenga and his interaction with the fans and looking like the club was changing direction at last I said come Christmas I would end my 6 year season ticket exile.

Now they've ripped that all up, employed the Scottish Kenny Jacket content in picking mediocre losers and petrified of losing not to mention the ungenerous pricing I shall continue to pick and choose.

I feel so deflated by this club yet again

W

wolvesultra

Thats the worry for me I know some have pointed out its early days but the '**** the fans rip them off for every penny we can' attitude towards ticketing seems to have stayed exactly the same!

Newbridge Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Thats the worry for me I know some have pointed out its early days but the '**** the fans rip them off for every penny we can' attitude towards ticketing seems to have stayed exactly the same!
That's Son of Jez being commercial manager for you.

D

Deleted member 4309

One good thing. If you get one for Christmas you know your wife hates you.

Back
Top Bottom