Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Play on the Pitch

Pagey

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
My son runs a team, they took part from 3pm. He said every player loved it, Not quite as much as him though.

C

Can't B Arsed Wolf

My son’s team played on the hallowed turf yesterday, it was a great day, being announced from the tunnel and having a tour of the dressing rooms. He also scored his first ever hat trick, as you can imagine he was a bit pleased :D
I'd imagine you were a bit chuffed too QB.

Ginger Chimp

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
My son’s team played on the hallowed turf yesterday, it was a great day, being announced from the tunnel and having a tour of the dressing rooms. He also scored his first ever hat trick, as you can imagine he was a bit pleased :D
That’s what childhood memories are made of.

RedFlagWolf

Reaction score
Absolutely Bostin!

I played there 3 years ago, missed a sitter but still dine out on the experience! And I was 47!

sedgwolf1980

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Played on there quite a few times through work.

Also played at Old Trafford, Stamford Bridge and Goodison. Playing at Turf Moor tmrw too. Always a bit surreal for a few minutes, Old Trafford especially, but after that it just feels like any other game. Except the pitches feel bloody huge!

Back
Top Bottom