Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

We'm considerably richer then yow!

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
That's all well and good lets hope Fosun stick to their guns and don't give up on us

WW1963

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Means absolutely nothing if this season is anything to go by.

W

WednesfieldWolf

It's harder to spend in this league, you have to do it carefully. But I honestly believe when we do go up fosun will break the bank and will see some unbelievable signings. The money coming in to the club then will be huge

astraltrader

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It's harder to spend in this league, you have to do it carefully. But I honestly believe when we do go up fosun will break the bank and will see some unbelievable signings. The money coming in to the club then will be huge

Unfortunately we have to get up first.
The relevant question is how much will FOSUN be prepared to spend to help us secure promotion?

D

Deleted member 4008

Arsenal have rich owners but how much do they spend in the grand scheme of the Prem top 4

E

Essex Wolf

Think we all know the Wolves owner is loaded but I don't care whether he is the wealthiest in the West Midlands or bottom of whatever list. All I care about is that during his ownership he does what is best for Wolves. He could have billions but if he doesn't want to spend it whereas another club owner nowhere near as wealthy is prepared to spend more to achieve success then does having more mean anything?

Back
Top Bottom