Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Club Merchandise

QB Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Is it me or is it rubbish. I want to buy my lad a rain jacket for training, some of the kids have nice ones from Albion, Manu and Villa, we've got nothing like it on the website - drives me mad. Will have to get him a generic Nike one.

W

WasStefan

I've seen people walking about in the blue one that coaching teams wear. Maybe Moxey didn't buy enough and they're already out of stock. He's done this sort of $$$$ before (e.g. why do they not have long sleeve shirts in stock... ever)

DJMolineux

Groupie
Reaction score
It's you, happy with all the stuff I have bought

Sent from my iPad using tapawhatsit

QB Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It's you, happy with all the stuff I have bought

Sent from my iPad using tapawhatsit

Great can you send me a link to the kids rain jackets then, in fact any decent training stuff for kids.

MrwulfAndrew

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Its not you. Seems to get worse every year.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

E

Edgmond Wolf

I refuse to buy any of the tat in the shop as I don't want to feed Moxey

E

Essex Wolf

Bought something yesterday being pleasantly surprised that I got another 10% off the advertised price. Quality fine and I've never had any real problem with anything I've bought.

Some stuff seems better VFM than other but no issues.

E

Edgmond Wolf

Bought something yesterday being pleasantly surprised that I got another 10% off the advertised price. Quality fine and I've never had any real problem with anything I've bought.

The money you spent went straight in Moxey's pocket

Tut tut Essex :D

Vietnam Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

I bought a replica Wolves shirt in 1978 Essex. Before they were so popular as now. It had long sleeves with a thick strip of umbro diamonds down each arm. I wore that shirt nearly every day of my life. I even had it on under my school shirt when I took my A level exams for good luck. It had the three leaping wolves in the middle and the stacked WW on the left side. It was a V neck with little collars ... Not a daft one like today's. I loved it.

I used it for at least 6 years constantly, perhaps didn't wash it as often as a student should :D but it never missed a beat. I lost it when the beer gut got embarrassingly large :eek:

I don't think any of the tat on sale nowadays would stand up to that kind of punishment. I only use them for the gym but you can feel the poorness of the quality ... It almost oozes tat from the wrong colour to the ridiculous V neck.

E

Essex Wolf

The money you spent went straight in Moxey's pocket

Tut tut Essex :D

Don't worry Edge I got my monies worth when using the loo. Used far more roll than I should have thinking of Moxey all the time:D

I bought a replica Wolves shirt in 1978 Essex. Before they were so popular as now. It had long sleeves with a thick strip of umbro diamonds down each arm. I wore that shirt nearly every day of my life. I even had it on under my school shirt when I took my A level exams for good luck. It had the three leaping wolves in the middle and the stacked WW on the left side. It was a V neck with little collars ... Not a daft one like today's. I loved it.

I used it for at least 6 years constantly, perhaps didn't wash it as often as a student should :D but it never missed a beat. I lost it when the beer gut got embarrassingly large :eek:

I don't think any of the tat on sale nowadays would stand up to that kind of punishment. I only use them for the gym but you can feel the poorness of the quality ... It almost oozes tat from the wrong colour to the ridiculous V neck.

Most likely spot on VW but I feel a great deal of todays merchandise, and not just sports wear, is not as good as the old days so to speak.

But I can only go on what I buy and overall I've not had any problems.

Back
Top Bottom