Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

thread

1. M

Swansea Prediction Thread......

Haven't seen one sooooooooo. With nothing to loose for Wolves I expect us to win the last three games. Classic isn't it if we do? Swansea 1 v 2 Wolverhampton Wanderers
  2. derbyrameater

The Vitriol Thread

For all those who want to vent their spleen here is the thread for you.
  3. freezin

Man City prediction thread...

Id not seen one of these so allow me to kick it off (please delete if ive missed one) Whimpering Wolves 0 -6 Man City
  4. Surrey Wolf

Sunderland V Wolves Comms Thread

Never started one before so might aswell do one now :embarassed:
  5. B

Sunderland prediction thread

Well onwards and downwards. 5 games left and 9 behind. So if we lose and results go against us, it's 99.9% officially confirmed relegation due to GD (amongst everything else that's gone wrong this season). Yet in the last 5 PL meetings, we've won 4 and they've won 1. In TC's highly...
  6. A

Wolves vs Arsenal Comms Thread

Here we go again... C O Y W
  7. E

Arsenal prediction thread.

Haven't seen one yet. My heart is telling me that at some stage during this horrible season Wolves will get a positive result but my head is telling me this is Arsenal and again Wolves will conceed, possibly a few, and that unless Wolves score first and show some fight this could be another...
  8. Hereford Wolf

The 'This Time Next Year' Prediction Thread.

I predict that this time next year we will be seventh and we will require at least three more wins out of our last four games to qualify for the play-offs.
  9. A

Stoke Verdict Thread

And away we go!
  10. arctic rime

Does anyone know how to start a thread on tapatalk ?

Thanks in advance , sorry if on wrong folder .
  11. S

The Happiness Thread

Given the current state of our great club, in one sentence tell me what you love about it, I'll start Club emblem: A Wolf it's not a budgie, it's not a magpie, it's not a ****erel Its A WOLF :rock:
  12. Tring Wolf

Bolton Prediction Thread

Haven't seen a prediction thread for tomorrow's game yet so here goes. I'm making the 250 mile round trip to Molineux tomorrow (incurring the wrath of Mrs. Tring who isn't overly pleased at the prospect of me using our last tank of petrol for the journey). A game we simply have to win...and...
  13. R

Norwich Verdict Thread

My verdict is we would have destroyed that game if we got a proper manager in
  14. R

Norwich Comms Thread

Maybe a break from Rocky Balboa will bring us a result? Anyway, team: Wolves FC ‏ @OfficialWolves Close We understand team is hennessewy, stearman, johnson, bassong, ward, kightly, jonsson, edwards, jarvis, fletcher, doyle. Subs. De vries, berra, foley, milijas, gorman, price, ebanks-blake...
  15. Tring Wolf

Norwich Prediction Thread

Norwich 1-2 Wolves We pick up an away win just to provide an almost cruel flicker of hope.
  16. J

Drunk thread

I love wolves ............... $$$$ the boo boys
  17. A

Verdict thread?

Has there been a verdict thread yet? My verdict: we conceded too many and didn't score.
  18. Tring Wolf

The 'positives/clutching at straws from today' thread

Ok. The last few weeks have been an awful time to be a Wolves fan and I'm feeling as depressed about our situation as anyone. However, I'm naturally a 'half-glass' full kind of person and need some positives from today to cling onto over the next few games. So here goes... 1. Matt Jarvis. Gave...
  19. R

Wolves v Man Utd Comms Thread

Gulp
  20. London Wolves

Where's The Magic Number Thread?

.... or shall we call it the miracle number to avoid relegation this season?
Back
Top Bottom