Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Bolton Prediction Thread

Tring Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season Winner 2011-2012 and r
Reaction score
Haven't seen a prediction thread for tomorrow's game yet so here goes.

I'm making the 250 mile round trip to Molineux tomorrow (incurring the wrath of Mrs. Tring who isn't overly pleased at the prospect of me using our last tank of petrol for the journey).

A game we simply have to win...and we do thanks to goals from this week's birthday boys, Fletcher and Ebanks-Blake.

Wolves 2-1 Bolton

The agony goes on for at least another week.

Last edited by a moderator:
J

Jungleee

2-1 Wolves to keep our hopes up for a little while longer.

E

Edgmond Wolf

2 - 0 to the good guys, Fletcher and Jarvis to score

Come on the Wolves

S

Sandwell Wolf

Wolves 0 - 3 Bolton

Terry Connor sacked after the game to be replaced by Steve Weaver until the end of the season.

Jez and Steve's "first choice" and they are "delighted" to have Weaver on board.

PumpKing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Wolves 2 Bolton 1.

We survive a little longer and confidence grows a bit. On here as well,

Other games go our way too. The survival fight back begins now.

Sheriff Woody

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Chihuahua's 0 Trotters 5.

Karl Henry to have his turn saying 'we hurt as much as the fans and we know we need to improve'

Neptune

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I'm making the 250 mile round trip to Molineux tomorrow (incurring the wrath of Mrs. Tring who isn't overly pleased at the prospect of me using our last tank of petrol for the journey).

The Trings have decided not to purchase any more petrol? or England has run out? :confused:

Wolves 1-3 Bolton

Postgame prediction: TC says we played well

Tring Wolf

Reaction score
I'd love to say we were making an ethical and moral stand Neptune, but the truth is I work for one of the Oil Majors. All the forecourts are pretty dry down this way though...

If I do breakdown, maybe Jez will take pity and offer me a lift back down to Hertfordshire with him. He may even offer me the Manager's Job on the journey...

B

Bankswolf II

Wolves 0 Notlob 2

Doyle to play at left back and Edwards to be mocked by Mark Davies who will play most of the game blind folded

Owen Coyle to reveal that Connor's clipboard is actually a portal to another dimension and all those who look into it are doomed to play terrible football forever, Bolton to finish 19th

I'm never wrong

O.W.E.I

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
TC's don't need to win it FC 0-3 Coyle's Comedy Wanderers FC

A Load Of Bull to fold and donate money to Wolves' charity.:D

AW

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The Trings have decided not to purchase any more petrol? or England has run out? :confused:

Wolves 1-3 Bolton

Postgame prediction: TC says we played well

Tanker drivers may be going on strike and some plonker said you would be stupid not to buy whilst you can so everybody has panic bought.

M

Metro Wolf 2007

On pitch whipper upper says "there's still 24 points to play for ... let's get behind our team and make some noise for W O L V E R H A M P T O N ........ W A N D E R E R S ...... !

Wolves to lose 0-3

"TC" as he is known to his best pals "The Players" says afterwards in a sheepish fashion "it was never a must win game" and "the players did well for the first 15 minutes".

On Monday, the Express and Star carry a report from one of the longer term players saying "the lads know that we are under performing and we must do better." No st sherlock !

All too predictable these days.

:eek:

Moira Stewart

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
1-4

TC to come out and tell us as much as we'd like to we can't expect to win all of our home games.

kennyB

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Can't see us getting more than a point from this one, ergo 2-2.

WonderWolf

WoWoWoobsykins
Reaction score
This is the one where we need to show we can get out of the rut we're in.....flop here and we most certainly goners for sure.

2 - 0....the lads to finally get their $$$$ together.

Sussex Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
2:1 Connor's first win.... Proves to be a false dawn and is Connor's only win....

wolvesandbooze

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
0-3 and moxley sticks dodgy Greggs stickers on the pies to grab the V.A.T We won't win agian this season.

B

BlakemoreWolf

Wolves 2-2 Bolton
Fletcher and Kightly for us, Petrov and Ngog for Notlob

OLDGOLD

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
A loss by 2 goals either 2 nil or 3 1

Vietnam Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'd love to say we were making an ethical and moral stand Neptune, but the truth is I work for one of the Oil Majors. All the forecourts are pretty dry down this way though...

If I do breakdown, maybe Jez will take pity and offer me a lift back down to Hertfordshire with him. He may even offer me the Manager's Job on the journey...

I work for one of the Oil Minors [albeit a British one]. I'll send you some petrol by DHL Tring if you break down - plenty here and still only a dollar a litre.

But back to the thread.

Wolves 0 - 2 Bolton

Just can't see us conceding fewer than 2 and have difficulty seeing where a goal will`come from. If Henry plays we might have some chance but none if it's Eggy and Eddy again.

S

singwolf_1

Was watching The Specials "live" last night, and a happy feeling came all over me.............. I think we will win and keep our first clean sheet. 2-0 for us.

NOKASPLACE

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
This idiot in charge will never win a game
0 5 as the pattern is going, Molineux explodes......

Tring Wolf

Reaction score
I work for one of the Oil Minors [albeit a British one]. I'll send you some petrol by DHL Tring if you break down - plenty here and still only a dollar a litre.

But back to the thread.

Wolves 0 - 2 Bolton

Just can't see us conceding fewer than 2 and have difficulty seeing where a goal will`come from. If Henry plays we might have some chance but none if it's Eggy and Eddy again.

Cheers VW. As always, you're a gentleman and a scholar.

Here's hoping that Henry has plenty 'left in the tank' on his return to the Wolves 'engine room'. We really do miss his ability to 'pet-rol' the midfield...

Vietnam Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
cheers vw. As always, you're a gentleman and a scholar.

Here's hoping that henry has plenty 'left in the tank' on his return to the wolves 'engine room'. We really do miss his ability to 'pet-rol' the midfield...

:d :d

Tors

Reaction score
I shall "bare my $$$$ in Burke Street if we beat Bolton",

it might be early though :D:D

P

Paul76

Stearman gives a penalty away. 0-1 to the Wanderers
Henry lasts 50 minutes before he's crocked again. 0-2 to the Wanderers
Hennessey comes out to claim a corner and misses the ball. 0-3 to the Wanderers
Dave Edwards starts the game. 0-4 to the Wanderers.
Eggy comes on to replace Henry after 50 minutes. 0-5 to the Wanderers
Seb comes on to replace Doyle. 0-6 to the Wanderers.
TC takes advice of Tony Daley again. 0-7 to the Wanderers
Stephen Ward keeps backing off until he's sitting with the North Bankers sipping somebody's Bovril. 0-8 to the Wanderers.
Seb played offside for the 56th time, 0-9 to the Wanderers.

freezin

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I had a dream (from which i woke about an hour ago) that we scrambled an equaliser with the last kick of the game. I think it was from a right wing corner which found its way into a packed 6 yard area before being stabbed home.

Game ended 2-2 and the post match interview confirmed that TC had accepted relegation (which is the only part that doesnt scan from a really rather vivid dream)

With this in mind my prediction is 5 -0 to Bolton.

Only joking 2 -2
And 67045 mentions of Muamba

Back
Top Bottom