Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Sunderland prediction thread

Bossworld

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Well onwards and downwards.

5 games left and 9 behind. So if we lose and results go against us, it's 99.9% officially confirmed relegation due to GD (amongst everything else that's gone wrong this season).

Yet in the last 5 PL meetings, we've won 4 and they've won 1. In TC's highly unsuccessful reign so far, our only point has come from our previous trip to the North East. (clutching at straws here for Opta-esque stats)

I think this might be our final PL point(s), I fancy us to sneak this one 2-1, Kightly and Fletcher.

Last edited by a moderator:
H

Hatch End

Err................nice thought, but even a point at Sunderland seems unlikely in the extreme!
We're down, Saturday will confirm it and then the club ( Morgan and Moxey ) can start planning for the future..........at least they better had!

H

Hawkins discuss

Sliding toward the end I'm afraid
Although mathematics presumes a survival confidence presumes the inevitable
As supporters please leave your hearts intact and continue your support
This club will only go on with or without the infrastructure that at present exists
We as supporters have been through worse and I personally hope that as our history has proved we will carry on through the good and bad times with humor confidence and solid debate to show that as one of the founder members of football in this country we can show at least pride in our beautiful game

RJs Tankard

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
3-1 Sunderland.

Kightly to score first to give us a 1-0 lead, then their keeper will score a hat-trick.

B

BritInBigD

3-0 to the Mackems. MON will be spouting sympathetic post-game platitudes. Clippy will produce his best mournful look yet.

D

Deleted member LP 3925

1-2 Wolves, last whimper before the beast is put down.

M

Monkey Man

3-1 Sunderland.

They're in dreadful form so just what they need is a visit from the Wolves to boost the confidence.

Sedgley Gold N Black

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
2-0 win, confidence is restored & our rivals all lose.

We go on to win all the remaining games... If Carlsberg made comebacks!

H

Hatch End

Lets get it over with, there are no teams in the Greed League worse than us.

Relegation is here and I'm fed up of seeing Clipboard the Sad-Faced Clown, on the TV after each defeat, claiming that we're still in there with a chance.

Once we are definately down and there's no pressure, we might even scrape a draw or two, even with Clippie as manager ( temporary! ). It sometimes happens to relegated teams.

Anyway once we are mathmatically down there will be no excuse for Morgan not taking action to prepare for life back in the good old Chump.

Sheriff Woody

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I predict 15-20 minutes of looking a relatively decent side, the rest we will look as confused as a blind team when the bell has been taken out of the ball.

5-1 Sunderland. Boxing legend Larry Holmes to score our goal.

F

FLEET WOLF

They were tonked by Everton in their last game. Martin O'Neill won't accept that and unfortunately for us, we may get the backlash, although I think we might score. 3-1 to them.

Michellis

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Sunderland 5 Wolves 0
But don't worry, we'll still stay up.

Back
Top Bottom