Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Swansea Prediction Thread......

M

MonkeySpanner

Haven't seen one sooooooooo. With nothing to loose for Wolves I expect us to win the last three games. Classic isn't it if we do?

Swansea 1 v 2 Wolverhampton Wanderers

Last edited by a moderator:

Macman

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
2-1 Sheep ****gers. With Kightly having a good game, Doyle trying to look interested, and TC saying 'We have 2 games left to try and turn the season round'

Ponty

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hopefully a bad enough result to ensure TC is drops out of contention for the manager's job completely. Another 5 should do it, but more likely 2 - 0 to Swansea!

J

JR's Boots

Swansea 2 - 0 Wolves

Clippo will send out another negative line up in another desparate attempt to bore his way into the job.

D

dazmanwolf

No pressure on us and nothing to lose.....Swansea 0 - 3 Wolves

S

SimplyTheWolves

I predict a victory to the team that a lot of people predicted to stay up but are going down, and a loss for the team that most people predicted would go down but are staying up. That’s football for you, totally unpredictable.

Swansea 1 Wolves 17

Think I'll have a go on the pools this week. :D

F

FLEET WOLF

1-1 for me. They know they are safe, so I fancy they will be in end of season mode in some ways.

Sheriff Woody

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
With relegation confirmed and now having nothing to play for we'll obviously win.

2-1 to 'Relegated' Wolverhampton Wanderers.

Fletcher to score first, Ebanks-Blake to suddenly remember where the goal is now he knows he'll be playing in the Champions(hip) League next season and score a late winner.

The winning Lottery numbers are:

1, 14, 17, 21, 26 and one other number which due to my own selfishness I refuse to divulge.

NOKASPLACE

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I hope we set a record defeat of 15 - 0 if it means Terry Connor is nowhere near Molineux next season.

Glad when this season is over

I

IMWolf

Relegation is confirmed so I think we will win.
Swansea 1-2 Wolves.

Perton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Expect us to do better then what some people think but we'll still lose

Swansea 2 - 1 Wolves

AW

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Accidentally put Swansea in my accumulator....so we are bound to win.

2-1 to us.

T

Tettenhall Wolf

Don't really care now.

Just get the the season finished and deal with the sackings.

We will no doubt win now we are down.

Wiltshire Wolfie

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
1-0 to Wolves, Fletcher to score and another clean sheet for us..!!! No pressure and we can go out to attack and enjoy the game for once.....De Vries will have a blinder.

D

Deleted member LP 3925

Need to stay competitive for 38 games.
Swansea 4 Wolves 0

cannockwolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I wonder if any of the kids will get a chance tomorrow?

I see on twitter that one of the young lads is asking officalwolves to get a video of Krstian's song

@OfficialWolves please get a video of Kristian doing he's song on his first trip!! -- Gary O Neill (@GaryONeill_8)

A

andyc225

I wonder if any of the kids will get a chance tomorrow?

I see on twitter that one of the young lads is asking officalwolves to get a video of Krstian's song

@OfficialWolves please get a video of Kristian doing he's song on his first trip!! -- Gary O Neill (@GaryONeill_8)

I take it by that he means Kristian Kostrna - I'm sure he's a defender. Good luck to him and anyone else on the coach.

O

OldWolvesfart

Swansea get 3 players sent off and we totally destroy them 2-0.

Ginger Chimp

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We're $$$$. Three clear goals for Swansea ... 3-0 or 4-1.

Reaction score
Now points are irrelevant should hopefully at least see some more entertaining performances and a few more goals (for and against!) So I'll go a 3-2 loss, Doyle and Ward for us.

cobweb

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
A game with nothing to play for - We usually do well in these.

Swansea 1-2 Wolves

B

BaysideWolf

I expect them to pass the ball around us for most of the game like they did at our place - and beat us easily as they should have done a our place. We may well have the shackles removed and play with a bit more freedom but we will still lack possession, creativity and possibly effort. It will be interesting to see who is up for it and how many throw in he towel. I don't expect to see any youngsters bloodied as TC has gone on about maintaining our integrity and showing respect for the oth teams. I would love to be pleasantly surprised by him fielding one or two of the potentials for next season.

C

Cardiff Wolf

I predict Cardiff Wolf to have a king size hangover by this time tomorrow after a good day on the lash in Jacktown

Back
Top Bottom