Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Arsenal prediction thread.

E

Essex Wolf

Haven't seen one yet.

My heart is telling me that at some stage during this horrible season Wolves will get a positive result but my head is telling me this is Arsenal and again Wolves will conceed, possibly a few, and that unless Wolves score first and show some fight this could be another home drubbing.

Wolves 1 Arsenal 4.

M

Mister Rabbit

I have a feeling our shock win will be against Citeh. Ripe for it!

F

FLEET WOLF

Haven't seen one yet.

My heart is telling me that at some stage during this horrible season Wolves will get a positive result but my head is telling me this is Arsenal and again Wolves will conceed, possibly a few, and that unless Wolves score first and show some fight this could be another home drubbing.

Wolves 1 Arsenal 4.

The problem is Essex, we often seem to score first and then concede an equaliser within 10 minutes, before the inevitable happens and we let in more.

Arsenal are playing well and we are playing pretty poorly, so there is only one result really, 1-0 to us (we have two shots, they have fifteen). I'm sort of joking really!

Reaction score
3-1 to Arsenal. Not an embarrassment (as a one off game) but carrying on the theme of near success without ever quite doing enough to get a result.

QB Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
0-2 we'll play OK, Jarvis and Kightly will get in some good positions and fail to find a gold shirt in the box, they'll hit us on the break when Ronald Liability gives the ball away on the half line, go 1 nil up, we'll push on a bit and they'll score another!!

E

Essex Wolf

The problem is Essex, we often seem to score first and then concede an equaliser within 10 minutes, before the inevitable happens and we let in more.

Arsenal are playing well and we are playing pretty poorly, so there is only one result really, 1-0 to us (we have two shots, they have fifteen). I'm sort of joking really!

What's that old saying about many a true word said in jest?:D

Can see the stats now: Possesion Wolves 32.8% Arsenal 67.2%, shots on target Wolves 1 Arsenal 24, shots of target Wolves 3 Arsenal 18, corners Wolves 2 Arsenal 17, fouls Wolves 24 Arsenal 7, offsides Wolves 8 Arsenal 1, yellow cards Wolves 5 Arsenal 1, 0 red cards and MOTM goes to Hennessey. And Wolves to win 1-0.

Yup I can see the joke here.:D

But Wolves scoring first or not they at least are consistent in losing.

W

WasStefan

£2 on Betfair for a 2-1 Wolves win returns £50...

Am I an optimist or just daft?

B

BlakemoreWolf

Wolves 3-2 Arsenal
Ebanks-Blake, Kightly and Fletcher for us
Van Persie twice for them.

Bossworld

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
£2 on Betfair for a 2-1 Wolves win returns £50...

Am I an optimist or just daft?

I think Arsenal at 4/9 offers a better chance of seeing your cash again :(

15/2 on it being 2-1 to Arsenal isn't bad though, though I guess the long-ish odds are on us finding that 1...

RJs Tankard

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If we went on a run between now and the end of the season, would it be too late to get into Europe? :goodnight:

Big Nosed Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
A very sound slapping with Arsenal finishing the game playing at half pace.

E

Essex Wolf

A very sound slapping with Arsenal finishing the game playing at half pace.

I think with the way they play and Wolves have been under Connor they could do this start to finish and still win with ease much as it saddens me to say it.

RJs Tankard

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I predict Arsenal will score 5.

We'll score 6.

The problem is, our 6 will be across 3 seasons :dong:

Michellis

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Cold April night in Wolverhampton. $$$$-naal superstar footballers reckon they are on a sure fire winner and become complacent. Despite all team members wearing gloves, they go a goal down (Jarvis corner curls in under the bar). 1-0. Wengner moans, Wolves celebrate big time. Headlines in all the papers!
We still get relegated though.

E

Edgmond Wolf

2 - 0 to the good guys, Jarvis and Fletcher to score

Come on the Wolves

Back
Top Bottom