Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

thread

1. Moira Stewart

Leeds Prediction Thread

Not seen one yet??? Leeds 4 - 1 Wolves Away audience: 1,050
  2. B

Stephen Ward Apology Thread

The Sunderland Echo has now reported that Sunderland ARE NOT going to be bidding for Stephen Ward. Given the other thread and the scale of glee at his departure I feel it only right we have a separate thread for those who wish to apologise for their initial reaction to the news. A short message...
  3. M

Aldershot comms thread

Team is Ikeme, Ward, Johnson, Stearman, Zubar, Forde, Henry, Doumbia, Davis, Ebanks-Blake, Doyle Subs: Berra, Batth, Foley, Jonsson, Hunt, Nouble, McCarey (gk). Missing: Jarvis ("ill"), Fletcher (ankle injury, plus no head), Sigurdarsson ("niggle"), De Vries (back injury), Peszko (not...
  4. arctic rime

Aldershot prediction thread

Here goes , a new season beckons . Wolves 4 v 1 Aldershot. , see you there.:cool:
  5. A

Southampton comms thread

Thought I'd get in there early... C O M E O N Y O U W O L V E S Let today's festivities begin.
  6. M

Olympics & Paralympics 2012 Thread

The Games of the XXX Olympiad start this week, in London and across the UK. I thought I'd start a thread where we could discuss the sporting aspects of the games - the heroes, villains, those that seize the moment and those that choke. Looking forward the the Athletics, which are always...
  7. W

Mick McMoxey official hatred thread

Fed up with all the threads regarding these two! post all stuff regarding these two here :D
  8. SanFranWolf

2012/2013 Expat coverage help thread.

Help! Dropping out of the Premeir League has serious effects on the ability for us ex pats to follow the games live. Having been accustomed to being able to watch every Wolves game live at all hours of the day for the last 3 years it's a bit of a shock looking at the potential for coverage...
  9. J

The Acrostic Thread...

Rival to the Haiku Thread....Anything Wolves or Mix related! Too many Horrendous Repetitive threads that are Exactly the same Are being Duplicated by mixers who have poor eye Sights!
  10. L

The Eurovision thread.

This may upset a few people but I $$$$ing hate international football, friendlies and that joke of a tournament called the Euro's. The only 'Euro's', I'm concerned about is the one the UK is participating in :cool: Unfortunately that weird dancing Swedish girl will probably win, decent song...
  11. Sedgley Gold N Black

The England v Norway Thread

Green Jones-Jagielka-Lescott-Baines Milner-Parker-Gerrard-Downing Young Carroll Shocking team tbh, but I suppose Greece won the Euros a while back.
  12. L

Championship Transfer Thread

Vardy signed for Leicester for £1m. Scored goals for Massivefax in Blue Sq North and proved his worth at Fleetwood. Interesting step up for a player who was playing Evo-stick northern premier football 1 year ago!
  13. S

Cheer up thread

Steve Bull - Top 20 Goals - YouTube 03:25 - the passion, reaction and sheer heart
  14. W

Euro 2012 thread

Now that the England squad has been announced, everyone excited? At least we will have some football to watch in the off-season. :embarassed: Squad: Goalkeepers; Joe Hart (Manchester City), Rob Green (West Ham United), John Ruddy (Norwich City) Defenders; Leighton Baines (Everton), Gary...
  15. S

Wigan (Connors first win) comms thread.

OK I've never started one due to either at the game or working, So here my chance to produce 2 1st timers today (Connors 1st win and a 100% win ratio on thread making) Hoping the boys go out in style and give TC that win !!!!
  16. E

Verdict Thread - Everton

What a great point today, did not expect that and was willing the boys on for the last fifteen minutes to hold out - a bit like old times! Final home match of the season and was really looking forward to the banter Scores on the doors Doris - 7 - Solid handling, comes for the ball...
  17. D

Post match speech thread

Anyone there that would like to comment on what is being said post here please.............
  18. Timberwolf

Everton comms thread.

No prediction/team news/comm thread?!?!?!? Have we all become so ambivalent? Anyone would think we didn't have a game today! I've started 2 comm threads in my 9-10 years on Mol Mix and both times we've lost. Someone start one up!
  19. Hereford Wolf

New Manager Announcement Date Prediction Thread

I'm going for Monday 28th May (About noon).
  20. J

Off topic from "When" thread

Went off topic regarding Rotherham Was looking for pics of Rotherham's new ground when I found the season ticket prices for their new ground next season : http://www.themillers.co.uk/page/SeasonTickets/0,,10360~2729526,00.html £340 or £375 ! Bit of a surprise given economics of the area...
Back
Top Bottom