Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

thread

1. R

Thankyou Mick thread

No one can really say Mick should go now, 3rd season in the Prem is a magnificent achievement I admit I've called for his head but when you look at the facts, he walked the Championship, now we are heading for a 3rd PL season. All this on a tight budget, well done Mick, the players and the...
  2. W

The Stephen Hunt Appreciation Thread

Like many of you I'm sure, I hated the little $$$$ for his hassling and harrying whilst he donned the hoops of Reading, as well as the multiple times he bailed Hull City out last season before eventually getting injured. But today, his goal has proven to be one of the most important in our...
  3. Bahama Wolf

The "WE ARE STILL PREMIER LEAGUE VERDICT THREAD!

I am DRAINED..........:goodnight:
  4. Timberwolf

The half-time "I feel sick" commentary thread....

First half has been a disgrace. New broom sweeps clean and all that, so ignore the 'we're staying up commentary thread' and start on this one. We cant do any worse. 2 goals and we stay up on goals scored... C'mon Wolves!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  5. Bahama Wolf

The "we are staying up" commentary thread!!!

HI ALL! BELIEVE!!!!!! WE ARE WOLVES!!!!!!:cool: JARVO back, Guediora on the bench!
  6. 3

End of season dinner "comms" thread

Will try to keep you updated with tonights events here
  7. W

The 'We are staying up?' verdict thread

Fabulous result today. Let's hope West Ham and Fulham do us a few favours with Wigan and Birmingham tomorrow :)
  8. arctic rime

sunderland v wolves prediction thread

Well seeing as i was bang on today with the scoreline...:D Sunderland 0 v 2 Wolves . Come on.
  9. W

Humble pie thread

Post your responses to your earlier doubts. You know who you are so please feel free to type....
  10. Bahama Wolf

The "OH WHAT JOY" VERDICT THREAD!!

Get in there!!!! We are staying up!!!:d
  11. Mutchy

Wolves v West Brom comms thread with teams

Enjoy the game everyone.... but whatever happens, please try to keep your posts within reasonable/decent boundaries. COME ON WOLVES!!
  12. arctic rime

wolves v the $$$$e prediction thread

Wolves 3 v 1 $$$$e , played out in a white hot atmosphere. we can do this , lets hope results go our way beforehand on saturday.:eek: ps we are playing sandwell effin town NOT Barcelona ! good job i had a bet on it too !
  13. wolf97

Blouse commentary thread

Right, a MUST MUST win game. Team: Hennessey Stearman Mancienne Craddock Elokobi Foley Henry O'Hara Jarvis Fletcher Ward Foley on the right. FOR $$$$'S SAKE!!
  14. J

positive thread

praise and support welcome for the club only NO WHINGING LITTLE $$$$$ HERE PLEASE lets get behind them and stay promoted empty thread me thinks though :D
  15. S

stoke verdict thread

GUTLESS CLUELESS given up !!!!!
  16. Timberwolf

The ''...if only we'd been relegated last season'' thread.

Instead of bemoaning all and sundry and feeling like my heart is being pulled out of my chest cavity every time we lose, we could all be buzzing looking forward to promotion or the play-offs. Thinking about which players we could pillage from relegated and not promoted sides. Pretend that with...
  17. CITIZEN ERASED

Mark Hughes Verdict thread

I'll give him a 6...mostly for endevour. His first touch was an almighty scuff. Second touch much the same. Third had a bit more pace on it but he didn't connect very well. Unlucky to pick up a card but his movement down the tunnel was a pleasure to watch.
  18. arctic rime

fulham prediction thread

Wolverhampton Wanderers 4 v 1 fulham , takes us 3 points behind them.:D
  19. B

Verdict Thread

I am disgusted. Wolves were MASSIVELY better than Everton - and should have won. Yes - Everton were lucky to score two spectacular, undefendable goals. However - in reality Wolves had very few shots on goal on target. Everton defended in large numbers - and our two tactics - left wing to...
  20. Wednesbury Wolf

Wolves v. Everton Prediction Thread

I'm going for a 1-0 win to us.
Back
Top Bottom