Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. B

Derby County - in administration

Shocking state of affairs. Grealish, Lukaku and Sancho transfer fees... while football just a little down the tier is on a wing and a prayer due to management and the TV pyramid. Any players Wolves would look at? Jason Knight (CM)?
  2. B

So how does interviewing Wolves manager/ coach (and their support teams) work?

We understand Nuno's departure did not happen overnight with disgruntled board members all calling for his sacking after one defeat too many and then meeting again on Monday morning to look at who are the potential candidates. Rather, judging by what's been reported I understand his succession...
  3. B

Will there be a lost generation of youngsters?

Nuno’s comments on Wolves.co.uk 24th October 2020: On the greater effect on football “The risk is imminent. It’s happening now. The effect the pandemic has on football, the absence of being able to practice football in parks, Sunday football, all this being away has an effect on the future...
  4. B

Wolves No.10 in world football 2019 (IFFHS Club World Rankings)

Also picked up here by Wolves website in Spanish Wolves entre los mejores 10 clubes del mundo CLUB WORLD RANKING Top 400
(1st January 2019 – 31st December 2019) Place 2018 Country / level Points 1 15 Liverpool FC England / 4 / 316 ENG...
  5. B

Expected Goals, Goals Against and Points.

We know lots of websites, including the BBC, are referring to expected goals (xG), expected goals against (xGA) and expected points (xPTS). I don't have full access to OPTA (the daddy of these websites) but I thought this website was fascinating: EPL xG Table and Scorers for the 2019/2020...
  6. B

John Barnwell and what happened in the 80’s

EXCLUSIVE: Why I left Wolves - John Barnwell finally tells his story - Wolves Bite All happened when I was very young. A fascinating interview on the situation in 1980 when Andy Gray was bought and sold. Makes you glad we are investing in youth and the team and we have an owner with deep pockets.
  7. B

Dion Sanderson

Doing fantastically well. Daily Mail had an article on him a week ago:Young defender Dion Sanderson to be handed first-team chances for Wolves | Daily Mail Online Currently, of our home-grown/ U-23 lads we’ve got Gibbs-White breaking through trying for regular football. Kilman is regularly on...
  8. B

Collaboration agreement with Jumilla FC

El Jumilla se rearma y planea un convenio con el Wolverhampton 'Collaboration Agreement' between the Spanish Third Division club and Wolves and a visit a few weeks ago by Kevin Thelwell to review management in the club.
  9. B

Wolves Transfer Snippets (Justgiving)

Transfer Snippets for Tenovus Cancer Care Charity: Read Ben's story Like a few posters before me after seeing too many suffer with cancer I too am raising some money for cancer care this year. To that end I am running a brutal fell race at the end of May and then the Snowdonia Marathon (my...
  10. B

It's all a far cry from 2002 when Paul Ince & Dennis Irwin ...had to get changed in a Portakabin

Wolves: Super agent Jorge Mendes, Chinese owners and global ambition another article... fairly balanced "Mendes is not the agent for even half of the players Wolves have signed since the Fosun takeover. However, he is an invaluable source of information for Shi, whose business expertise comes...
  11. B

Derby Match Thread

Back
Top Bottom