Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Dion Sanderson

bennymacca

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Doing fantastically well. Daily Mail had an article on him a week ago:Young defender Dion Sanderson to be handed first-team chances for Wolves | Daily Mail Online

Currently, of our home-grown/ U-23 lads we’ve got Gibbs-White breaking through trying for regular football. Kilman is regularly on the bench and we will have our returning loanees at the end of the season. Is Dion a potential first team sub for next season? Bright? Anyone else who will be up there during the summer?

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Interesting. He looks a powerful player and is very quick. Is he good on the ball though?

Phitsanulok (Poole) Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If some of these young players can break through then we can reduce the number of squad additions needed if we make the Europa league. Leaves funds for Felix maybe and a couple of loans.

WolfLing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We know Nuno loves a defensive player that can fill multiple positions. Centre-back and right wing-back cover?! Get him in.

And his genes are of Olympic pedigree too!!!

Pagey

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We know Nuno loves a defensive player that can fill multiple positions. Centre-back and right wing-back cover?! Get him in.

Levis or wranglers, need to know what to get my lad, I'm willing to invest in his future?

gewolf

Reaction score

I think we already have.... :)

George AlooGobi

Has a lot to say
Reaction score

Tessa Sanderson I assume. What relation is he to her?

sc91

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Great news if so, good to keep local lads being able to get a chance.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Whats noticeable is how athletic and well built he is at only 19. If he is good on the ball then you can see why Nuno and the coaches will be looking at him. He started the season with an injury but has been a regular ever since his return from injury.

JonahWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Good to see/hear.

In a way it’s a shame the need for a RCB with more on the ball and overall quality is fairly immediate and pressing rather than way off in the distance.

This lad and Kilman look like they could have something to offer in a few years.

Tojo the grass

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Perhaps he can be this season’s Vinagre but right sided.

Pagey

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Perhaps he can be this season’s Vinagre but right sided.
Hes more a natural replacement for Bennet, maybe a year or 2 away yet though.
From What I've seen of him, hes calm on the ball, strong in the air, got a decent tackle and reads the game well, hes definitely a player to watch out for.

Back
Top Bottom