Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Collaboration agreement with Jumilla FC

Skrilla

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Can't have a feeder club in England can you... are we doing what Chelsea does with Vitesse Arnhem?

D

Deleted member LP 3925

Feeder club? Calaspara rice paella and Carta Roja wine. Can't wait for the pre-season tour!

Erick1011

First Mexican Wolves fan
Reaction score
It's not only for development and training reasons, but players we sign who don't acquire a work permit, can go and play in Spain, at a decent level. I suspect once we become even bigger, we might start funding Jumilla to get them promoted, and thus we'll have a more competitive league for our players.

W

WednesfieldWolf

Number of our u23 players played for these today vs mk

Skyscraper

Reaction score
Wolves Transfers‏ @WWFC_Transfers
I’m not sure exactly what’s happening, but a number of Wolves u23 players featured for affiliate club FC Jumilla today in a pre-season game vs MK Dons. [Source: @FCJumilla] #wwfc

Wolves Transfers‏ @WWFC_Transfers 14m14 minutes ago
Namely Sylvain Deslandes, Ming-Yang Yang, Will Randall, Ryan Leak and Connor Johnson. I don’t know if they’re loaned out there or if they’re on trial or something else. #wwfc

Dij23U5X4AAcVOa.jpg:large

Macman

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Ming Yang Yang. What a name.

Last edited:

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
This sounds like it could be a good idea, as @cookey says, better than Telford! Anyone who knows more about this than me (Not hard lol), what kinda level are this Jumilla at?

Erick1011

First Mexican Wolves fan
Reaction score
what kinda level are this Jumilla at?

They played in the "2nd division B" which is like League Two, I would say. It's weird though, in the sense that it's divided into 4 groups of 20 teams each, with the top teams playing a play-off tournament to see who gets promoted. It's a little confusing. The kicker here is that a lot of B teams for other teams play in this division, and they can't get promoted to the Segunda Division unless their A team plays in the top division.

I think with some decent loans from us, they could get promoted to the Spanish 2nd division in the next few years, which would be decent. It would be effectively Wolves B.

Adrian_Monk

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Kieran Agard on the bench for MKD, such a shame Kenny didn't quite get him to Wolves

D

Deleted member 4124

Aaron Simpson is with them now too. Think that makes it 6 players.

Lobo de Madrid

Groupie
Reaction score
They have recently renamed the stadium Monastrell Grape, (which is what the local wine is made from)

What's not to like about these guys!!!!!

:mask::mask::mask::mask::mask:

Surrey Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
interesting, missed this, six players there... wow ... wondered where they had all gone

BrierleyHillWolves

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Now it makes sense, they also have chinese owners-

In June 2016, Jumilla was taken over by Chinese famous football commentators Li Xiang and Tang Hui together with Argentinian partner Rubén Iglesias.[2] Jumilla's game against Lorca FC in November 2016 was dubbed 'the Shanghai Derby' as both Li and Tang are from Shanghai, as is Lorca's owner - the former Chinese international player and manager Xu Genbao.[2]

freezin

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Jumilla, Nooo! we will not let you go...

No, no, no, no, no!

Back
Top Bottom