Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Wolves Transfer Snippets (Justgiving)

bennymacca

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Transfer Snippets for Tenovus Cancer Care Charity: Read Ben's story

Like a few posters before me after seeing too many suffer with cancer I too am raising some money for cancer care this year. To that end I am running a brutal fell race at the end of May and then the Snowdonia Marathon (my first time marathon) and in between trying to bake some cakes and fund raise at the pub. I know there are many very worthy appeals out there amongst the forum and I commend them to you.
Here is mine:
Read Ben's story
To that end I am ‘ justgiving news snippets‘ and if anyone feels inclined to give £1 or £2 feel free. I am not in the know but I am passionate about Wolves and this cause.
You can also text LLAW95£2 to 70070

Last edited:

bennymacca

Has a lot to say
Reaction score

Mel Eves on a bike

Reaction score
Transfer Snippets for Tenovus Cancer Care Charity: Read Ben's story

Like a few posters before me after seeing too many suffer with cancer I too am rising some money for cancer care this year. To that end I am running a brutal fell race at the end of May and then the Snowdonia Marathon (my first time marathon) and in between trying to bake some cakes and fund raise at the pub. I know there are many very worthy appeals out there amongst the forum and I commend them to you.
Here is mine:
Read Ben's story
To that end I am ‘ justgiving news snippets‘ and if anyone feels inclined to give £1 or £2 feel free. I am not in the know but I am passionate about Wolves and this cause.
You can also text LLAW95£2 to 70070

Great effort mate. Hats off to you.

Boss Hogg

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Interesting, seems similar to Bright, probably neither are yet ready to be starters for the first team

B

Benson

Wolves news: Nuno in hot pursuit of striker Mumbongo

Being reported by Pete O’Rourke on Twitter at the moment

Former 100m champion, Swedish...

I can confirm there was a guy in a Wolves hat watching him play in a pre season game in March and there was a guy in a Wolves cap watching him play yesterday in an U21 game, taking notes about him...
But on both occassions it was only a Wolves supporter who has nothing to do with Wolves scouting network.. I am ITK here.. LOL.. because it was me (true story - I was there for other reasons but I sometimes take notes when watching football)
He had some talent, but looked lazy and had a bad first touch. Talked about him after the game yesterday and described him as "one of those many talented players who will never make it, because they dont have the right attitude".

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom