Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. LosgallardosWolf

Ramsdale

Don’t know if it’s been mentioned elsewhere , can’t be ***** to scroll through all posts but Ramsdale being linked if Sa should go in the summer. Worth a shout?
  2. LosgallardosWolf

Enso González

Where is he?
  3. LosgallardosWolf

2024/25 kit

Ok I know it’s a bit early but due to a distinct lack of pub rumours has anyone heard anything about next seasons manufacturer? I know some people on here have said it might be going in house but anything in the rumour department? Now to sit back and wait for the haters
  4. LosgallardosWolf

All Gold Kit

Personally I love it
  5. LosgallardosWolf

Today ( Sheffield Utd)

Please don’t tell me VAR is corrupt, I have no reasonable arguments as to why it is but after today. Why target us? I don’t get it. Three refs demoted after poor decisions against us, VAR costing us I don’t know how many points. Let’s get relegated compete for a proper trophy and decline promotion
  6. LosgallardosWolf

Lindgard

Apparently we are going to offer him a contract in next few days thoughts?
  7. LosgallardosWolf

Kasper Schmichael

Sorry if spelling is wrong, but just had his contract terminated by mutual consent at Nice. Would be a good back up for Sa and send Bentley on loan?
  8. LosgallardosWolf

Malaga

Their fans are upset about lack of signings so they go to Malaga airport and swarm around people coming off flights having pictures taken with them holding Malaga shirts as if they are new signings arriving. Maybe we should get ourselves down to Birmingham airport
  9. LosgallardosWolf

Membership

Has anyone received their cards yet?
  10. LosgallardosWolf

So for all the moaners

Today wasn’t so bad, JKo stays a medium priced signing or two we’ll be ok
  11. LosgallardosWolf

Ok then

People on here saying JLo is going to walk etc etc, question is 3/4 weeks away from the start of the season who the **** would come to this **** show?
  12. LosgallardosWolf

De Gea

Probably talking out my **** but a free agent, would he come ( probably not) and is he better than Sa ( probably). Just putting my head above the parapet.
  13. LosgallardosWolf

Gyorkes

Supposed to be interested in him, watching the play off final I don’t know if he’s playing? I would’ve waste 25 million on him. Had a coffeee this morning with a friend who is a Chelsea fan but a season ticket holder with Almeria. He says the bloke we’ve been linked with from there ( name...
  14. LosgallardosWolf

Man City champions

Might work in our favour next week , Arsenal definitely runners up nothing to play for ( I know we haven’t but it would nice to finish with a win)
  15. LosgallardosWolf

SIGNED: Craig Dawson (West Ham)

Apparently deal done 3 million. Thoughts?
  16. LosgallardosWolf

Michael Beale press conference 28.10.22

Right **** me I think we swerved a bullet with him. My Mrs is back in UK so bored and watching Blues v QPR, and **** me he loves himself. Glad he's not here. Sounds like Danny Dyer. ****
  17. LosgallardosWolf

OK then

Realistically who do we turn to now? You would hope that the clueless clowns have a plan B but we all know they won't.
  18. LosgallardosWolf

Lopetegui

Been sacked apparently
  19. LosgallardosWolf

Are we tin pot?

I'm becoming increasingly worried about our club. I'm constantly reading things like wrong scarves sent out with season tickets, no scarves with season tickets, apparent little or no investment in team, owners seemingly only interested in the brand, the website can't even list a current...
  20. LosgallardosWolf

Cutrone

Apparently been given the 17 shirt.
Back
Top Bottom