Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Michael Beale press conference 28.10.22

Perton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Right
**** me I think we swerved a bullet with him. My Mrs is back in UK so bored and watching Blues v QPR, and **** me he loves himself. Glad he's not here. Sounds like Danny Dyer. ****
Brendan Rodgers loves himself too and he's a very good manager.

peter&thewolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
The job was too big for him, he said he was ambitious, but not ambitious enough, he would rather stay in his comfort zone with no pressure

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
It’s a weird one. At first I was like “who” then I did a bit of research on him and I warmed to him, but since he’s taken every chance he can to tell everyone he turned us down, I’ve gone right off him.

WalsallWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He flirted with us to get us to make an approach

Effectively, what he has actually done is very clever. He has used us to raise his profile

Who in football had heard of Michael Beale a month ago? Now he is flavour of the month. Simon Jordan mentioned "what a remarkable job he is doing" this week. **** off.

Macman

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
When QPR beat Cardiff the other week, that was the worst thing to happen. Made him think he was King **** just waiting for Liverpool or Man City to come knocking.

Skrilla

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
2-0 down away at Blues, hardly look anything spectacular. God knows why we put so much weight into them being top after 15 games given this is the standard. I dread to think who Scott Sellars is going to try and appoint next.

manchesterwolf17

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
QPR is one of those jobs you can almost never succeed in.

If he gets them into the playoffs, fair play. Fairly certain he's missed his chance long term.

Wall heath Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I read that he wants to manage one of the top European teams when it's time.
Must have remembered how managing us ruined mcgoos chance at winning everything with man utd and though better of it.

• Haha
Reactions: Ned

LosgallardosWolf

Reaction score
Yeah, my mate knows him from Villa days. Says he’s up himself. Massively having himself.

Came out with his video like a knight in shining armour, but still spoke to us. Can’t be that committed can he?
I'm sure there's a joke in there somewhere

Bacon Sandwich

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Watched Blues - QPR last night & looked like a fairly routine Champo game. Pleased for Ruddy with the penalty save.
What I cannot understand is why we went for Beale in the first place. If you look at the xG stats on Infogol QPR are ranked the 12th best team in the Championship - essentially it is saying they're in a false position near the top. That is the work of ten seconds and - if they'd bothered - must surely have raised alarms with Shi and Sellars, especially when he'd only managed 14 games.
But no. We apparently went steaming in for him, going from Lopetegui to an inexperienced, mid-table Championship manager.
What in God's name is going on at our club?

Alex Rae The Substitute

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Watched Blues - QPR last night & looked like a fairly routine Champo game. Pleased for Ruddy with the penalty save.
What I cannot understand is why we went for Beale in the first place. If you look at the xG stats on Infogol QPR are ranked the 12th best team in the Championship - essentially it is saying they're in a false position near the top. That is the work of ten seconds and - if they'd bothered - must surely have raised alarms with Shi and Sellars, especially when he'd only managed 14 games.
But no. We apparently went steaming in for him, going from Lopetegui to an inexperienced, mid-table Championship manager.

I’m actually seriously beginning to think we don’t want to know.

Mighty Thor

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Mark McGhee mark II. Beale has absolutely no substance, track record or achievements that support his ridiculous overconfidence. I will look forward to his inevitable demise and fall into obscurity over the coming few years. The national league beckons for you Billy big balls.

DanishWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

This is why I'm puzzled at Jacqui Oatley and others complaining that Sellars often has his suggestions for transfers overruled by Shis preference for relying on Mendes.
There's an awful lot of problems with relying primarily on Mendes, but if Beale was the best Sellars could come up with the then I dread to think of the players he has suggested.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom