Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Ok then

LosgallardosWolf

Reaction score
People on here saying JLo is going to walk etc etc, question is 3/4 weeks away from the start of the season who the **** would come to this **** show?

Wednesbury Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I reckon Terry Connor will be on the first plane out of the West Indies when he gets the call.

RosehillWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It wouldn’t be a big name. But I don’t see what Darren Moore did wrong at Sheff Wednesday
I wouldn’t be against home having a go

Olivergoldblack

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Selling all our players with no significant incomings? former international manager walking just before the season starts?, I give you Mick McCarthey. What's Jay Bothroyd up to these days?

QB Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It wouldn’t be a big name. But I don’t see what Darren Moore did wrong at Sheff Wednesday
This is either a joke or Rosehill is in fact a baggie on a wind up.

Why would we let Donkey Darren anywhere near our club?

Willywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I live in Rotherham and one of my good mates is a season ticket holder. He is reasonably well connected and apparently Moore was sacked (left by mutual consent) for demanding a four fold increase in his wages.

My mate enjoyed watching Wednesday most of the time as they could attack the ‘lesser teams’ with no fear of what was coming the other way, but the stronger teams put more pressure on Wednesday and they weren’t able to engage, press, defend anywhere near as well.

So in my opinion, Moore would be a risk.

Back
Top Bottom