Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

All Gold Kit

Golden_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Big fan of it. Do the club sell the shorts in that colour?

astraltrader

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I have always liked old gold shirt and shorts combination... :)

Deak77

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I like it, a few iconic moments in it over the years, yesterday definitely wasn't one of them!

citrus_wolf

Reaction score
WhatsApp Image 2023-11-05 at 13.03.44.jpeg
When yet another SALE email from the Wolves Megastore reminds you how ugly our away and 3rd kits are

JR WAS KING

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Personally it reminds me of the start of the decline yrs from the early 60s, so not liked by me, but that's just me,
I remember my Grandad being disgusted when they ditched the black shorts. He always maintained that was what caused our decline. :D

chignalwolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I remember my Grandad being disgusted when they ditched the black shorts. He always maintained that was what caused our decline. :D
Exactly mine and many others thoughts at the time, think we wore them first when we got relegated in the early 60s after our success in the 50s,
Like your grandad I always thought that too. it must be an age thing, bet he always or did say ?" why do we now play in orange or yellow,"
now and not the Old Gold,

chignalwolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
What's the bloke sat next to the guy in a suit and glasses got stuffed down his socks?, iron girders?
some used to have rolled up newspapers stuffed in the socks instead of or with chin guards , so probably the E & S as it was even regarded as thick in those days . :D

Jefe

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Would much rather see it than the strawberry monstrosity.

Wall heath Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
some used to have rolled up newspapers stuffed in the socks instead of or with chin guards , so probably the E & S as it was even regarded as thick in those days . :D
I remember my grandad telling me he made his from cardboard and bamboo.

chignalwolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I remember my grandad telling me he made his from cardboard and bamboo.
remember that well, dads runner bean canes used to mysteriously disappear, not sure what hurt more the kick on the shins or the slap from dad, :confused:
I remember using a newspaper as shin pads, got soaking wet in a match and I had the news printed on my legs for weeks.

Back
Top Bottom