Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Membership

WolfLing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
My daughter's arrived yesterday. Mine hasn't.

Yes, same. Son's welcome pack and card arrived this week, mine and my wife's haven't yet.

The gifts for the Young Wolves are actually very good this year. Great Wolfie backpack and hat.

Brockmoorwolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Yes, same. Son's welcome pack and card arrived this week, mine and my wife's haven't yet.

The gifts for the Young Wolves are actually very good this year. Great Wolfie backpack and hat.
My 5 yr old loves it my 10 year old hates it. I agree with my 10 yr old the hat and bag seems to be for real small kids

WolfLing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
My 5 yr old loves it my 10 year old hates it. I agree with my 10 yr old the hat and bag seems to be for real small kids

Yeah, can see that.

My lad is 7 and loves them, but I wouldn't expect a 10 year old to like them to be fair!

Forget that they lump 3-11 year olds together. Very difficult to appeal to that entire age range!

SevernWolf

Groupie
Reaction score
Same here. Son's has arrived but not mine. Good job I'm not relying on using my smart card this weekend.

Also agree with the 'free' gifts. They're not really suitable for children over 7.

Last edited:

hollo

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Mine hasn't arrived either. Do i get socks and a wolves pen in the pack? Here's hoping.

Reaction score
At Brighton you can opt for them to donate the cost of your membership tat gifts to one of their sustainability initiatives instead, which I'd prefer. Or better still, a new player. Might need a few more members though!

Big Mack

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Got mine yesterday. Wife's still in the post.

bigbluewolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
My son's pack hasn't arrived yet despite the memberships being purchased by me at the same time.

WWFC4EVA

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Oh dear, that name and location after Saturday....
Got back from Cornwall on Saturday and both mine and my daughters membership packs had arrived whilst we were away.
I'm a bit grumpy with how things are at the club at present, but I love my new mug and it did cheer me up somewhat, though I could've done with the stress ball for my long drive back to the Midlands from Perranzabuloe!!! Lol

SuperGran

Off with her head!
Reaction score
Had a missed delivery today and I’m assuming that’s my membership pack

Sussex Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Mine and my son’s arrived Friday. Pleased with the gifts.

Ned

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Received mine last week. Always need mugs so happy with that and the coaster. The stress ball was an amusing touch but there are probably fans out there who think it's a massive **** take about the current direction of the club and are fuming about it.

WolfLing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Received mine last week. Always need mugs so happy with that and the coaster. The stress ball was an amusing touch but there are probably fans out there who think it's a massive **** take about the current direction of the club and are fuming about it.

I've worn mine out already.

Aimless Balls

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
International kit looks weak, dont love the cap, I’m going to wait and hope they run out before ordering so I can get the regular kit like last year. Can always use another mug.

Tarcisio Mifsud

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not yet, but that is the usual procedure. assume they first send to those who live in Britain, and subsequently us who live abroad.

Berlin Wolf

Supporters Clubs Empresario
Reaction score
Not yet, but that is the usual procedure. assume they first send to those who live in Britain, and subsequently us who live abroad.
Not received anything either Tarcisio. I renewed on 31st May. The season has started, no membership card, no pack.

Will give the club till September, three months since renewal. If nothing is received by transfer deadline day, no membership renewal next season.

Reactions: Ian

Ian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not received anything either Tarcisio. I renewed on 31st May. The season has started, no membership card, no pack.

Will give the club till September, three months since renewal. If nothing is received by transfer deadline day, no membership renewal next season.

Yep same here. ( in Oz)

Berlin Wolf

Supporters Clubs Empresario
Reaction score
Had an email from Wolves today, telling me I should receive my Members Pack before the start of this season. Not received it yet.
1693345055481.png
It will hopefully, arrive soon, now they've sent me an email.

Last edited:

BlahBlah

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
it seems to change each year. Last year was excellent, very quick and professionally managed.
Previously they used to come in handwritten envelopes, like you'd bought something off Ebay.

Perton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The cheap charger gimmick thing that I assume members received as well as season ticket holders stops working after a couple of uses. Cheap and **** but I guess FOSUN are at least consistent in that regard.

SuperGran

Off with her head!
Reaction score
happy with my wolves mug wolves coaster and stress ball. Much better than previous years offerings. Well done wolves.

Back
Top Bottom